L00K at this Brahma any pics?

Primetime
10+ year member

Senior Hoopster
Tx
The Brahma Extreme. 56mm of one-way Xmag, 33mm of Xsus. We built our own BL measurement device to measure this unit; nothing on the market could measure it. Twice the power handling of a stock Brahma (3200W RMS/9600W peak), 40% more BL. Built for simply monster SPL. This thing is the ultimate high-excursion driver. Allow 8 weeks for delivery of this hand-built monster.

Anywhere they have pics of this thing?

well i think if they existed and were out to the public that we would know about it but no one knows therefore it dont exist just like the apocalypse?? where is it, its long past spring

I dont know where it is. If you are so smart sue adire for false advertisement. No one knows about it, thats kind of funny. Its long past shut down for you anyways.

well i think if they existed and were out to the public that we would know about it but no one knows therefore it dont exist just like the apocalypse?? where is it, its long past spring
So many can afford to drop that much on a single woofer as well. There have been a couple/few made IIRC. Just because YOU haven't heard anything about them, and the people that have don't want to tell YOU doesn't mean it does not exist. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Or am I forgetting that if you haven't heard about it, it's not true, or doesn't exist? Q.

So many can afford to drop that much on a single woofer as well. There have been a couple/few made IIRC. Just because YOU haven't heard anything about them, and the people that have don't want to tell YOU doesn't mean it does not exist. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Or am I forgetting that if you haven't heard about it, it's not true, or doesn't exist? Q.

Same thing I was thinking. Just like the Q or the S that I think RE and ED are supposed to have. I bet abcdefg thinks the ED S is really coming out just because he used to own there product.

You want pics of the Q?

They are available, you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No such thing as an eD S...there was the SP, no S...

Theres the K, A, O, was the SP, now the Q...and the Kx...

You want pics of the Q?
They are available, you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No such thing as an eD S...there was the SP, no S...

Theres the K, A, O, was the SP, now the Q...and the Kx...

Yeah I'll take soms pics, where do I get them? I just think people on here are biased to a product that they have owned, just like abcdefg. He used to have K's so he thinks every word that they say is true, which it is, except for that 10000 rms sub that they were supposed to have.

Yeah I'll take soms pics, where do I get them? I just think people on here are biased to a product that they have owned, just like abcdefg. He used to have K's so he thinks every word that they say is true, which it is, except for that 10000 rms sub that they were supposed to have.
edQ1.bmp

edQ2.bmp

what happened with the apocolypse anyone know? i know i read a while back that they hadn't been released yet.
adam
Mr. Wiggins commented on that, don't remember what he said though, but I do think they are coming out with something with that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.