L00K at this Brahma any pics?

MTV diary, it was meant as a joke. I assume you took it personal.

As for people who tell you im stupid. Who am I to say I'm not?Although I only really talk to 3,maybe 4 people, so unless they really aren't my friends, I would not know.

I am stupid, seriously, I am incredibly stupid!But I do my best to educate myself and I try to learn from those who I know.

As for my pointless threads, that one night, I must say, was funny.But other than that do you mean my christmas list one?Or my IASCA 2004 one?I've tried to make non-stupid threads, so I figured IASCA 2004 and asking the dates wasn't stupid though.I honestly did want to know the dates.

I dont know how you got on the topic of SPL and me reading about it, because, well, I dont. If you actually knew what I would read its just papers explaining things.

You know everytime I say something to you, you get very personal with me.I didnt say anything back to you and I chose not to respond, and you took sarcasm wrong and blew up at me. I don't know if you are trying to make a statement of putting me in my place, or just hate me(my guess is both). You seem to get irritated at the slightest notion towards me, even when I said I would eventually find out you said probably not and shot me down.No matter what I seem to do you are always there to say" no you can't" or "you're not loud enough " or "everyone hates you, I dont know why you are on the boards". Its like you follow the crowd John. The other day Donn was complimenting me and you agreed and said I was a good kid, and now, you are just putting me down. I don't get it. It's like you hop on the bandwagon. When someone is dissing me or making fun of me you are always there joining in, but when someone compliments me or says" Yea, Tyler actually does try to learn" you dont respond or you agree with them. It's like you "go with the flow" when it comes to me. So please tell me why you say that im an ok kid, and then 2 days later go off on me.I didn't even say anything mean to you.

After you all said I make modding horrible, I havent made any stupid threads, or posts, at least none that I personally thought were stupid. Maybe in the H2 vs XXX thread, but I was mistaken there and I think, if I'm not wrong, said I was.

Have I been rude since you told me to chill?Because I have made a concious effort not to be an ass(although since its me, it is hard).

As for me being stupid. Only 2 people really know, Donn and One. I do think Donn will agree that I am not smart, but I think(hopefully) that he would also say I try my hardest to learn and better educate myself no matter what comes my way. If everytime you came down on me when I was wrong and said "You'll never be loud" or "people say your dumb as bricks" I listened to you, I would get nowhere, because all you do is tell me I can't. Only 2 people have really said I can. One, and Donn, they always incourage me and tell me that I can. They always tell me that I will learn and that I will exceed and that, no matter what, I'm able to do whatever I put my mind to. No offense, but if everytime someone was wrong and you got down on them, I dont think many people would be inspired.

The least you could do is try nicely to say" Tyler,you are wrong,here is how it goes". It's people like Donn and One that make me want to do car audio when people like you make me hate it.(no offense)No matter what happens in my car audio career I really wish I could be like those two.

Hell you are both smarter then me when it comes to this stuff so you should both just bag on me....then you will have something in common!!!

shut up. why do you want john to reply so badly? is your self-esteem so low that you need to have him reply so that you can try and come up with some stupid-ass rebuddle that will make your chilidish intellect laugh in delight?

i personally will say that yes tyler you can be one of the more annoying frequent poster's on the board. i can also say that yes donn on occasion has said you are a dang hard learner and try your hardest but, he has also stated that you do shoot your mouth off more than you should. personally i have no qualms with you and feel you just regurgitate your readings more than you really should. as i said to one poster on this forum a few nights ago, it's one thing to have aquired knowledge and skills in car audio, it's another to just read something and regurgitate what you read. tyler i think you really do try hard and could go somewhere with car audio.

adam

p.s.- we all know i am the moron on this board

but, he has also stated that you do shoot your mouth off more than you should.
I agree with that completely. I really have no excuse for it. I'm just that type of person who does that, but I do need to change. But I'm glad to hear that Donn said I try hard. I just need to try harder.

I've tried to make less-annoying posts though.If that is at all possible.

shut up. why do you want john to reply so badly? is your self-esteem so low that you need to have him reply so that you can try and come up with some stupid-ass rebuddle that will make your chilidish intellect laugh in delight?
was there a point to this post..........other than to try and bring tyler down and yourself up????

lol~

says my recent unofficial termlab meter test.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'd like to thank Dustin, Ben and Jeremy for putting up with me.

Watch out, i'm bringing a trophy home for team CA.com this december~

no, just asking tyler why he wants john to reply so bad. there is no reason to make posts saying 'john reply' when he's probably sleeping or busy.
Because he told me he would not and I asked him many times to reply and all I got was "watch me go to sleep and not reply." I asked him I don't know how many times to, and all he said was "I'm done with it." When you say something like that to someone, and don't even respond to their reply back I don't find that very fair.

He was not busy, and he was not sleeping. I ask/begged/pleaded with him last night for about 10 minutes and he would not respond to the thread.I don't know why you said that to me when the comment was not directed towards you and you did not know the situation.

Oh and I wouldn't call One a noob after you findout his new termlab score.

I am still awaiting a reply.

EDIT~I did not mean that in any rude tone so please don't take it personally Nate, it is hard to tell a person's tone(tone being mine) over the internet.

whatever...i don't know what could lead to you begging him to respond in a public place...take it elsewhere.
Please look above, he did not respond so I figured asking him on here he might.It does not seem to be working.

Because he told me he would not and I asked him many times to reply and all I got was "watch me go to sleep and not reply." I asked him I don't know how many times to, and all he said was "I'm done with it." When you say something like that to someone, and don't even respond to their reply back I don't find that very fair.
He was not busy, and he was not sleeping. I ask/begged/pleaded with him last night for about 10 minutes and he would not respond to the thread.I don't know why you said that to me when the comment was not directed towards you and you did not know the situation.

Oh and I wouldn't call One a noob after you findout his new termlab score.

I am still awaiting a reply.
whatever...i don't know what could lead to you begging him to respond in a public place...take it elsewhere.

as to One being a newbie...i know he's not one. he's for real //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

One hit me up on AIM!!!! you never show up on my list (mine=nswartley18)

-nate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.