Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

Bassballer5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
[/font]

I have an 84 Chevy silverado with one 8" bazooka tube and two 12" Rockford Fosgate enclosed subs. I have a Proline amp for the entire system minus the 12"'s

and for those i have a rockford fosgate mono amp.

The problem now, is the bass is drowning out the speakers! Should i get new speakers? ( i have two 5.25" JBL and two 3.5 JBL already). Send me some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!! email is bassballer5@yahoo.com

i dont like any of those subs....at one time i was a Rockford Fosgate fan but then i really started doing research and getting into this...and realized there are subs 4 times better then the RF punch series

Rockford Fosgate is a good company, and they do have good subs. There are a ton of subs that are better no doubt about that, i say the RE XXX and the IDMAX are prolly the best, but Rockford subs do pounce, and if amped right will bump.

I think slowly this board is getting really stupid.
a bunch of noobs replied to this thread only wat do u expect. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

Baseballer - ditch ur bass tube and speakers and speaker amp, DITCH IT ALL. get urself one nice component set and an amp to power them and that is ALL ull need with ur subs. Good components.........focal, cdt, crystal, infinity, rainbow, image dynamics, dynaudio, diamond audio

*edit*Decided not to waste my time.
Smart move, it's hard to argue with the uneducated and ignorant. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have an 84 Chevy silverado with one 8" bazooka tube and two 12" Rockford Fosgate enclosed subs. I have a Proline amp for the entire system minus the 12"'sand for those i have a rockford fosgate mono amp.

The problem now, is the bass is drowning out the speakers! Should i get new speakers? ( i have two 5.25" JBL and two 3.5 JBL already). Send me some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep either the RF's or the Bazooka ... not both, one or the other. I say keep the Fosgates, with the Fosgate amp powering them.

Sell the JBL speakers and invest in a nice component set for the front stage with a small 50x2 or so amp to power them.

- Steve

a bunch of noobs replied to this thread only wat do u expect. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

Because you have a 1,000 posts, that makes you a f***ing expert. Please....that many posts means one thing, you have WAAAAY TOO MUCH time on your hands. I said that Rockford is a good company, which they are. I made it CLEAR that they're not the best. Who are you to say that someones opinion is stupid? Is your opinion the ultimate opinion, that makes you retarded for bashing somebody elses opinion. Plus don't judge somebody's experience by the number of posts they have, that is probably one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard. Due to the stupidity of your post, you have lowered the intelligence of all who have read it. I want to thank you for making us all a little dumber. :blow_up:

Because you have a 1,000 posts, that makes you a f***ing expert. Please....that many posts means one thing, you have WAAAAY TOO MUCH time on your hands. I said that Rockford is a good company, which they are. I made it CLEAR that they're not the best. Who are you to say that someones opinion is stupid? Is your opinion the ultimate opinion, that makes you retarded for bashing somebody elses opinion. Plus don't judge somebody's experience by the number of posts they have, that is probably one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard. Due to the stupidity of your post, you have lowered the intelligence of all who have read it. I want to thank you for making us all a little dumber. :blow_up:
Smart move, it's hard to argue with the uneducated and ignorant.

ill just go by what steve says and back out on this one. :up2someth

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...