L00K at this Brahma any pics?

why'd you dig this 2.5 month old post up? lol

safe bet that alot of the users of this board have viewed my post.. and the pic is clearly labeled..

Loyd L.

why'd you dig this 2.5 month old post up? lol
safe bet that alot of the users of this board have viewed my post.. and the pic is clearly labeled..

Loyd L.
is it me or do the extreme's look the same as regular brahma's?

adam

is it me or do the extreme's look the same as regular brahma's?
adam
Hi all,
The Extreme does exist. You want one? Order one...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif It looks the same - from the outside - as a stock Brahma. It's what's inside that is different.

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

Dumbass....... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sorry if I missed but, who makes that sub in the first pic with the flat, woven cone? Are they available to buy yet?
elemental designs does make them....NOT, i mean NOT, for musical purposes. only for tones. don't buy one for daily driving. will cost ya 1200 bucks..

-nate

Have they released any specs on it yet?
I bet the efficientcy is round 82.3 or something because the coil must be so heavy to move hahah.
you talking about the Ed Q or the Xtreme?? if it's the extreme nobody that knows will tell you, the Ed Q well ben himself has even said he'd pick a handful of woofers over that one.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.