Kinda finished my install

ikpthegame
10+ year member

MN
So I kinda finished my install today, only thing left is to find a place to mount the amp. The original plan didn't work out. So now we gotta pull the box and rear seats out again to see if the back wall of the cab will work. I know it has vents in the wall but we will see. As for what I got, 2 10" subs built by Corey Dean using sa motors, a Wolfram 1500.1, and the box is a fox box. For now I got it all hooked up with the amp sitting in between the seats and it sounds great. Just gotta wait till me and my friend can get to work on it again, next thursday or Friday. Thanks for the help picking out the amp.

I'm real happy with the way it sounds, I'll do my best to get pics once finished
The back wall is perfect for amp install. I put the amps under the seats in my trucks. Smaller amps though. The largest being the NVX 1200.1
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.