Kicker vs Rockford vs Alpine

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I don't know why everybody's so set on mainstream products that will only be an 'entry-level system' when they can get a sub that'll blow away any of the mianstream products, and cost less! (Obsidian Audio) is an amazing brand..I currently have a 15" Alpine Type R in my trunk..I heard 1 OA 15, and I'm dead-set on getting one already. They're amazing subs, try hearing them sometime..

But if you are set on mainstream companies, either the 15" Alpine Type R or the 15" Kicker CVX will satisfy your needs. I realize everybody trash talks Kicker, but I really liked the single 15" CVX I ran. In the right box, it can be just as clear as it is powerful. It's a great sub.

The Type R is gonna supply you with amazing bass and clarity for about $200.

I found the CVXs online for about $200 as well. It's all about preferences.

But keep Obsidian Audio in mind. My Type R is great, but the OA is cheaper and more powerful.

that craigslist system is a factory kicker system option for cars like the chrysler 300c and Charger. Don't buy it.

Look into AQ SD2.5s with an AQ1200d and a knuconceptz 4g wiring kit.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

To be honest, I don't know why everybody's so set on mainstream products that will only be an 'entry-level system' when they can get a sub that'll blow away any of the mianstream products, and cost less! (Obsidian Audio) is an amazing brand..I currently have a 15" Alpine Type R in my trunk..I heard 1 OA 15, and I'm dead-set on getting one already. They're amazing subs, try hearing them sometime.. 

But if you are set on mainstream companies, either the 15" Alpine Type R or the 15" Kicker CVX will satisfy your needs. I realize everybody trash talks Kicker, but I really liked the single 15" CVX I ran. In the right box, it can be just as clear as it is powerful. It's a great sub.

The Type R is gonna supply you with amazing bass and clarity for about $200.

I found the CVXs online for about $200 as well. It's all about preferences.

But keep Obsidian Audio in mind. My Type R is great, but the OA is cheaper and more powerful.

Uh oh guys, we have a girl on the loose. :p

She is pretty correct though about what she is saying. OA is great for budget and you can also get Corey (SPLaudio) to build you some custom SA based subs for a competitive price. They are awesome!

Just to be helpful, I really like Type R speakers. Sound nummy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tmuffs

Tmuffs
Smithtown NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies