Just got my 15" Type R

302yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey guys,

i just got my sub for 110 bucks, and i'm low on space in my single cab truck, so how does it sound to reverse my sub in between my bucket seats, and have a box that is about 2in deep and cover the whole back wall. i guess you might would call this setup "free-spacing".

but would yall go with a 1600 watt power acoustik amp (new), or a 2300watt rockford fosgate (used and for 150$)

Infinite baffle

And Id go with the Rockford just because it sounds like a pretty good deal you got there. Just keep your gains in check and at a minimum.

With the sub being in an infinite baffle application, keep in mind that it is not goin to need as much power, as opposed to it being in more conventional setups, i.e. ported or sealed.

hey guys,
i just got my sub for 110 bucks, and i'm low on space in my single cab truck, so how does it sound to reverse my sub in between my bucket seats, and have a box that is about 2in deep and cover the whole back wall. i guess you might would call this setup "free-spacing".

but would yall go with a 1600 watt power acoustik amp (new), or a 2300watt rockford fosgate (used and for 150$)
if i was you i would trade the 15 or sell the 15 and get something like a 10

well my dad dont want me to have a speaker that heavy in such a small truck. so now i'm gonna have to find 2 12's to trade this thing for.
LMFAO ... wtf ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

302yota

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
302yota
rockingham, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date