Just got Jacked!!!!

When my car got broken into they didn't open the door, they must have busted the window and just leaned it and grabbed the **** dvd player...door was still locked when I got in the car and I doubt they took the time to lock it back up when they were done, lol
lol

glad im not black
I've been thinkin that since the first day of 4th grade when I came into class & every black kid in the room was jumpin around & cussing real loud & beatin on the desks. All the white kids were chillin at their desks bein normal. I'm just sayin, WUDDUP? Needless to say, I was shocked.

Thank you everyone. I know that one was black for sure because they woke me up and I saw them out my window and my car sits under the street light. I know the chances of getting them back is slim but it doesn't hurt to have people look out for you thanks. I live off of Tower Road.
Randal
I will definitely keep an eye out, and be putting my car in the garage for a while. Sorry to hear about this. Was it insured?

Sorry to hear! Ur equip might be gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif them boys probably sold it to one of them other boys and all the money went up their nose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

buddy of mine kept getting his **** broken into, so he put an alarm in with out the horn, and with a wireless pager........ they got into it again and surprise he was there with a bat and a gun. the cops soon followed.

***** you lost your **** tho

buddy of mine kept getting his **** broken into, so he put an alarm in with out the horn, and with a wireless pager........ they got into it again and surprise he was there with a bat and a gun. the cops soon followed.
***** you lost your **** tho
No he didnt.

Op didn't run out to his car when he saw them cuz he's afraid of the dark

Congratulations, the spambots now have your phone number.
And his road..for worse than spammers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I guess he is so wired right now, he sort of forgot common sense (use PM..not public)

I am sorry to hear though, but I definately would have done something to stop them if I saw them!

I've been thinkin that since the first day of 4th grade when I came into class & every black kid in the room was jumpin around & cussing real loud & beatin on the desks. All the white kids were chillin at their desks bein normal. I'm just sayin, WUDDUP? Needless to say, I was shocked.
Ritalin is a helluva drug.

yup and the blacks were on crack. they start them at an early age
You're from Colorado........LOL. Don't they dress up their little 5 year old girls in makeup and enter them in beauty contests for the pedos to beat off to and kill later? And they have buttsecks with NBA players, then with their boyfriends without changing panties?

Colorado is full of pedos, incest cases and kids with daddy issues

I should shut up before you and your molested "partner" shoot up my school.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rep352

10+ year member
Rep352
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from