Just a few pics

Lower it. This isn't the best example but you get the idea. Smaller wheels like 20's and lower it, without they ghey flames:
4071420007_large.jpg
Even that's too high //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah you win. Thanks for all the opinions. I was suprised at how well things turned out. It rides pretty good on the highway and still has decent pickup without my rear end being done yet. I actually didn't lift it at all after going from 24's to 26's. I'm not going to lower it at all, I might get 28's next year so all I will have to do is raise the front a little. I have down graded my setup. I had 4 re se's on a crunch gp3kpro. That setup was too heavy made the rear sag, and took up all my trunk space, and kept breaking my trunk latch. All I have now is a kicker comp 12 firing through a hole in my rear deck off of a kicker 200.2; just a little something to give me a substage. Im going to do a semi-large build in my tb, 6 12's on 6k.

no bro, i'm telling you... when donks first became "main stream" back around 2003-2004, a donk was considered to be a style of car... it wasnt until after they got their "mainstream" press that it became associated with a certain make of car. but that can be argued all day long, as slang for a style of car can be completely different depending on where you live, u kno
no bro im telling you. A "Donk" is not a style of car, its called a donk cause of the body. the word "donk" came from saying the back of the car (early 70's impala and caprices) look like donkeys asses, therefore the term "donk" stuck to THOSE SPECIFIC CARS. now in general the car is considered a "high riser". a box is considered a box chevy caprice and a bubble is a 90's caprice or impala. honestly you seem to think you know every topic, and for the most you do know, but this my friend you are wrong on.

no bro im telling you. A "Donk" is not a style of car, its called a donk cause of the body. the word "donk" came from saying the back of the car (early 70's impala and caprices) look like donkeys asses, therefore the term "donk" stuck to THOSE SPECIFIC CARS. now in general the car is considered a "high riser". a box is considered a box chevy caprice and a bubble is a 90's caprice or impala. honestly you seem to think you know every topic, and for the most you do know, but this my friend you are wrong on.
i wasnt trying to say that you were wrong bro... i even put in my last post that it all depended on what area you were around when it all started... and i'm not trying to call your knowledge into question... cuz i know that you also know your ish...

all i was trying to say, was that the word donk, when i was growing up in the midwest, the word donk was associated with a ceartain style car... but i digress. no reason to argue on this manner... we're both from different backgrounds, and if that is where you say the word orriginated, i believe you... i was just stating, that when i was coming up, thats what the word was associated with.

didnt mean any disrespect in my post bro

In my book, these cars are worse than the riced out Civics with the 6 inch muffler and 2 foot tall wing...
i can appreciate your oppinion, and personally their not my cup of tea... but as a collective of car modders... i think that we should be able to give respect for a nice build, whether its our cup of tea or not

i wasnt trying to say that you were wrong bro... i even put in my last post that it all depended on what area you were around when it all started... and i'm not trying to call your knowledge into question... cuz i know that you also know your ish...
all i was trying to say, was that the word donk, when i was growing up in the midwest, the word donk was associated with a ceartain style car... but i digress. no reason to argue on this manner... we're both from different backgrounds, and if that is where you say the word orriginated, i believe you... i was just stating, that when i was coming up, thats what the word was associated with.

didnt mean any disrespect in my post bro
I think it's where your from. I live a few hours from Miami, where all that ish started, we all know how info deteriorates the further along it travels.

I dont understand why if someone has different taste it leads to everyone trying to bash. Im not into the little honda's (nothing against honda's I have two) with the loud pipes, cars sittin low with airbags, or trucks raised up with big mud tires. I have nothing negative to say about any of those genres of cars. This is how I roll, like it or not, I don't really care. I was just posting for all that are interested. The hate kinda makes me want to get 28's lol. I know everyone is probably going to stereotype me because of the car I posted on here, but I have a 4 year degree and have a job working for Cisco Systems. I dont sale drugs, I have been married for five years, I have two kids, etc. If everyone had the same taste the world would be a very boring place.

^^^^ i agree with you bro.... personally, its not my cup of tea... but i can appreciate a nice build when i see it.

i have an suv on bags, that drops low as hell... and i can appreciate that some people dont like that style... but what i cant appreciate is people hating because its not their preferences.

honestly i dont understand why some people have to hate on another guys car... honestly, everyone here are car enthusiasts... so why hate on someone elses ride... its just ignorance in my book...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.