Viper 5901 saved my *** (and my system . . . . this time)

hyrolincstmz
10+ year member

So someone jacked my dvd player a yr ago so i told myself i wasnt going to get a new HU til i got an alarm so i did. Viper 5901 with two way remote. Someone just tried to come back and call my bluff thinking my alarm was a fake. . . i was out there in 5 seconds and now they know my alarm is REAL.

note now sitting on my cener console: DO REALIZE I OWN 3 GUNS! GO **** YOURSELF (with 5 9mm hollowpoints sitting on it)

Yeah, should have popped a few rounds off into the air. They would have gotten the point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

my alarm really saved my *** especially the 2 way pager i have the viper 5701 and while i was at work i heard an annoying buzzing sound coming from my pocket ran out side to my car and saw a brick laying on the passenger seat with glass all over the place good thing they didnt get my stereo or anything else they were gone in the 8 seconds it took for me to run outside lol

make sure you get good sensors too the glass breaking sensor is a must

might want to look into your local laws regarding "popping a couple into the air" to "scare them off."

those rounds could come down anywhere and kill someone, and you can do time even if you dont hurt anyone.

so you were out there in 5 secs and didnt catch anyone?? then after the fact you put a note and some rounds there?? arent they going to roll off next time you go somewhere? LOL I dont get it

not to mention a 9 is a pretty weak round. thats why the cops are using .40 and .45 ACP now.. at least they didnt get your ****. **** lazy *** thieves

Weak round or not, your going to feel a 9mm slug when it hits you......
Ya you will feel it. There is a reason the cops dont use them anymore. to be honest you can take hits of those and keep coming. especially the methheads where im from you would have to hit them in the head or heart. If you are that good of a shot under pressure be my guest.. Ill keep my .45 and just blow off a leg

and last time I checked in most states you cant shoot someone breaking into your vehicle. I have a conceled license good for 38 states and even if you are int he vehicle if they are not threatening your life you have to just give them the vehicle...

Ya you will feel it. There is a reason the cops dont use them anymore. to be honest you can take hits of those and keep coming. especially the methheads where im from you would have to hit them in the head or heart. If you are that good of a shot under pressure be my guest.. Ill keep my .45 and just blow off a leg
I sure hope most are a good shot under pressure, especially if you have a concealed permit. If not, what is really the point of having your permit, ya know? And I will definitely agree with you there about getting in trouble. Most, if not all states will lay down a heavier punishment for pulling it out and shooting it in the air, vs. shooting the suspect. IF you pull it, you better pull it to shoot.

true. You really have to read read read to be sure when yo use it. Lots of the lines are blurry. and you would be surprised. The class I took they had to shoot one shot out of a .22 hand gun and hit a 2' by 2' box from about 6' away. They give permits to anyone. you have to go out yourself and practice. and I can hit a coke can from 30 yards but theres no telling if I was under pressure. hard to imagine. Hope I never have to. I want to hear the story on here where someone catches the guy hanging out the window and just beats the dog **** out of them then calls the cops.. lol.. **** thieves always get away

might want to look into your local laws regarding "popping a couple into the air" to "scare them off."
those rounds could come down anywhere and kill someone, and you can do time even if you dont hurt anyone.
the pellets coming down won't kill anything...i've had lead rain on me plenty of times out bird hunting...a rifle or pistol bullet coming down is a diffrent story....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.