Just a few pics

Oh boy I lost count. Paid 5k for the car 5 years ago (too much). $350 for lift (buddy of mine installed everything for free). $300 for cutting, $2400 for wheels. replaced all stearing components $300. Flowmaster dual exhaust $250. Paint $900. Rebuilt motor $1k. Rebuilt transmission $600. New rotors and ceramic pads $200. Im probably leaving something out but oh well. I still have to do my rear end, interior, and get remote start/alarm

A few more pics.

100_0493.jpg

100_0494.jpg

100_0491.jpg

I like the car CrownVic and screw the immature kids that feel the need to post negative things about YOUR car. I guess the life lesson of "if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all" has failed these kids. I completely agree that if we all liked the same things in life, this world would be a very boring place.

I personally like the look of the 26"s not sure I would even go 28"s but being from South Florida, I understand the go big or go home mentality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Keep doing your thing brother and let the haters hate

I have to say, I miss my Grand Marquis!! My Mother bought it new in '93 and gave it to me in '00. It was a family car for sure. It always treated my family right. I got to almost 400,000 miles before the transmission started slipping, and then somebody backed into the driver's door. It was a very reliable vehicle.I upgraded the audio with good components and kept it super clean all the time, but I wished I could have done more customizing to it. Thanks for the pics, very nice ride Bro!

I like the car CrownVic and screw the immature kids that feel the need to post negative things about YOUR car. I guess the life lesson of "if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all" has failed these kids. I completely agree that if we all liked the same things in life, this world would be a very boring place.
I personally like the look of the 26"s not sure I would even go 28"s but being from South Florida, I understand the go big or go home mentality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Keep doing your thing brother and let the haters hate
I have to say, I miss my Grand Marquis!! My Mother bought it new in '93 and gave it to me in '00. It was a family car for sure. It always treated my family right. I got to almost 400,000 miles before the transmission started slipping, and then somebody backed into the driver's door. It was a very reliable vehicle.I upgraded the audio with good components and kept it super clean all the time, but I wished I could have done more customizing to it. Thanks for the pics, very nice ride Bro!
Thanks.

thought maybe you were growing up when you said you took the 24s off.. then see you made it even uglier.. I laugh every time I see P.o.s cars like this rollin around
Me too, when they think theyre "stunting" or whatever, then i **** on em with my "system". Plus i got a big block under the hood rumbling, and im white as can be. Makes them so mad. I have everything they cant do or afford, Lol

I laugh every time I see P.o.s cars like this rollin around
the last meca comp i was at a guy with a monte lifted to the sky with 30s on it showed up. thing was mint green and he could hardly maneuver around the parking lot (which had plenty of room)

and to top if all off he didnt eve have a system, he just wanted to "show off".

many lulz were had that day.

Me too, when they think theyre "stunting" or whatever, then i **** on em with my "system". Plus i got a big block under the hood rumbling, and im white as can be. Makes them so mad. I have everything they cant do or afford, Lol
lolz.. Ya they usually throw on those straight pipes to make it sound like they got something.. I blow by em in my 7000lb fucking truck!! Soon should have the stuff to get my system built in here too.. won't be nearly as loud as my car put erwell...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.