Just a few pics

I usually don't hate on people, like I said earlier, I don't get why you would do that to a car, just not my thinking or taste.

But those people putting those ghey mufflers on civics **** me off for some reason lol

It's not like they are building a nice tuner. What really boggles my mind is that they truly don't know how stupid they show everyone they are lol

/rant

i think a real car enthusiast will respect a real car enthusiast... not some punk 16 year old kid with an apc sticker on their elantra, and a fart can on the back, lol

Mast wasn't arguing with u bro. After reading it I did come off like a dik. So on that point my bad. But yeah it all depends on the area. I was getting it east coast ridaz the movies an from the mag donkey, box an bubble. But as you said appreciate the build. I miss my box chev on 23's even more now. Its uncalled for when haters show up. I'm into all genres of cars for the most part. Wasn't a huge fan of lifted trucks til I moved to the sticks.

Nice ride brotha, put a little bit of a lift and no more cutting.

I wasnt trying to hate, but I honestly dont understand AT ALL the stupid ass things people do to cars. I understand if it makes it go faster, get better mileage, or just work better for what you are doing with the vehicle(like lifting a truck thats going to be offroading...) All these stupid "mods" that people do to their cars that literally just make them WORSE or have no effect in just about every aspect(besides style in SOME peoples opinion..) is the perfect definition of a ricer in my opinion. What do huge wheels on a grandma cruiser get you? Probably a shit load of road noise, a much worse ride than stock(dont even try to tell me otherwise...) and you are automatically thought of as a drug dealing black dude. I would consider myself a car enthusiast even though I am young, and I can respect a CLEAN, TASTEFULLY MODDED car, regardless of make/model/etc, but stupid shit like this and all the riced out hondas dont get ANY respect from me. Thats just how it is, and how I feel. No need to take it any farther than that.

I wasnt trying to hate, but I honestly dont understand AT ALL the stupid ass things people do to cars. I understand if it makes it go faster, get better mileage, or just work better for what you are doing with the vehicle(like lifting a truck thats going to be offroading...) All these stupid "mods" that people do to their cars that literally just make them WORSE or have no effect in just about every aspect(besides style in SOME peoples opinion..) is the perfect definition of a ricer in my opinion. What do huge wheels on a grandma cruiser get you? Probably a shit load of road noise, a much worse ride than stock(dont even try to tell me otherwise...) and you are automatically thought of as a drug dealing black dude. I would consider myself a car enthusiast even though I am young, and I can respect a CLEAN, TASTEFULLY MODDED car, regardless of make/model/etc, but stupid shit like this and all the riced out hondas dont get ANY respect from me. Thats just how it is, and how I feel. No need to take it any farther than that.
I'm sorry cars like this make you upset. Lol. It actually gets better gas mileage on the highway. 25mpg. Not significantly better but better. I was curious of my mileag so I calculated it to and from the beach this past weekend. You ask why put wheels this size on a car like this, becauuse its my car, and my money and I will do whatever I want to it. Like you said its about style and this is my style. I could care less how it drives I have three other cars to drive if I was concered with that. I don't want respect from you. I don't even know you. Lol.

its just the point that if ur out driving and it snows or rains, those tires are gonna be crap
wish i had 2 vehicles
Im not driving it in any precipitation if I can help it. My 24's did fine in the rain. It rarely snows here, and when it does we usually know ahead of time because everyone make a big deal about it. I have 4 vehicles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.