Just a few pics

thought maybe you were growing up when you said you took the 24s off.. then see you made it even uglier.. I laugh every time I see P.o.s cars like this rollin around
I don't plan on growing up any time soon.

Black people dont do stuff that looks good, they do stuff to get attention.
I actually don't care much for the attention it draws, honesly it makes me a little uncomfortable. I think it looks good, that really what matters. lol.

Me too, when they think theyre "stunting" or whatever, then i **** on em with my "system". Plus i got a big block under the hood rumbling, and im white as can be. Makes them so mad. I have everything they cant do or afford, Lol
Really?

the last meca comp i was at a guy with a monte lifted to the sky with 30s on it showed up. thing was mint green and he could hardly maneuver around the parking lot (which had plenty of room)
and to top if all off he didnt eve have a system, he just wanted to "show off".

many lulz were had that day.
thats funny.. Honestly the cleaner you can keep the car and closer to stock the better they look.. I.e a car with tint, some reasonable rims and a slight lowering look good, get into to big of rims or dropping to low or throwing horrible body kits and they look stupid..

I don't plan on growing up any time soon.
I actually don't care much for the attention it draws' date=' honesly it makes me a little uncomfortable. I think it looks good, that really what matters. lol.

Really?[/quote']

if it honestly makes you happy I guess thats what counts.. I can't imagine why any one would like it but... its your car so..

if it honestly makes you happy I guess thats what counts.. I can't imagine why any one would like it but... its your car so..
Yes sir. Hate it/ love it. Whatever. Just though I would share. lol. Its all in good fun. Some of the responses are crazy though! I didn't know people really feel like that about cars like this. I don't like those cars with the loud little mufflers or the trucks with the big mud tires on them, but Im not about to make racist comments or call their car p.o.s. This is the world we live in though. Thanks for everyones time and opinions.

man its the interwebs.. those are the responses to any pictures, comments, videos, etc..

I dislike some of the jacked up trucks.. there is a limit to where it stops looking good.. usually about a 6-9" lift..

Loud muffler riced out cars are bad too.. honestly its all a limit..

Me too, when they think theyre "stunting" or whatever, then i **** on em with my "system". Plus i got a big block under the hood rumbling, and im white as can be. Makes them so mad. I have everything they cant do or afford, Lol
doubt you **** on anybody with that AP 15, lol

exactly... people out there say that systems are stupid, all for attention, showing off, blah blah blah blah.... if it makes you happy... do what you do bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.