JP23 or ?

Hmm someone say something? Nope okay moving along then.

Yep don't blame you Thx. I don't care about scores or anything either. Main thing to me is having a decent loud but clean sounding setup.

You ain't loud 🤡. Get on the meter and find out if you're loud. I C guys like you all the time talking about how loud they are. Then they get on the meter and look like they are going to cry. If you won't meter then you know that you aren't loud. My 4 - 8's will smoke your Fi's on the meter every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Keep flapping your jowls about how loud you are.

What’s so great about metering? I haven’t metered in years because I just don’t care what the number is as long as it sounds the way I want it to sound. I know I’m not close to the loudest in my area but I also like to listen to music and not loud farts.

What’s so great about metering? I haven’t metered in years because I just don’t care what the number is as long as it sounds the way I want it to sound. I know I’m not close to the loudest in my area but I also like to listen to music and not loud farts.

Because some people like Cool like to run their gums about how loud they are but are afraid to meter or even post pics of their build. I think that's chicken shitt. Some people need run their system and not their mouth. I've been told multiple times if there isn't pics and a video then it never happened. You can be loud and still listen to music IMO.

Because some people like Cool like to run their gums about how loud they are but are afraid to meter or even post pics of their build. I think that's chicken shitt. Some people need run their system and not their mouth. I've been told multiple times if there isn't pics and a video then it never happened. You can be loud and still listen to music IMO.
It took you months to learn the difference between outlaw and legal scoring, but now you're an expert? Just saying.

It took you months to learn the difference between outlaw and legal scoring, but now you're an expert? Just saying.

That's where you're wrong. Outlaw is legal scoring. Why would USACi do it if it was illegal? It's a different type of scoring. Maybe you need to learn that. BTW I took first in my class. I also easily beat
4- Sundown X8's on a SALT4.

I think he meant sealed vs outlaw

Outlaw is a legal scoring method used by USACi. I've heard that single cabs meter higher at the windshield than in the kick. Headrest is where the meter should really be. You don't listen to music with your ear on the windshield or in the kick. IMO burps shouldn't even be allowed. It should be on music.

Screenshot_20220430-173312_Messenger.jpg

That’s mostly why I don’t care to meter. I’m not listening to a burp while I’m enjoying my system. I definitely get it though why people are into it. If I had the time like I used to before a family, I’d probably chase numbers but it’s just not feasible so I focus on what sounds good to me within my budget (which continues to get smaller).

That’s mostly why I don’t care to meter. I’m not listening to a burp while I’m enjoying my system. I definitely get it though why people are into it. If I had the time like I used to before a family, I’d probably chase numbers but it’s just not feasible so I focus on what sounds good to me within my budget (which continues to get smaller).

I think people like the thirty second music run classes more than the burp classes anymore. It ***** that the lower frequency vehicles like mine can't compete against people who have vehicles that peak from r5 - 60 hz. I like the organizations that have cone area classes. You should look into sound quality competitions.

The SQ stuff gets crazy crazy expensive and I’ve been to a few events around here which is fun but SQ is more subjective as well.

Yeah I agree on the 30 second vs burp.

So back on this thread, what would you recommend for Thx?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...