JP23 or ?

Oh no, I get it. 108db signal to noise ratio is outstanding. I love the smaller footprint as well.

My first question is why is it so low? Is the bass going to sound dirty or muddy? Is your electrical good? This is my current electrical.

Screenshot_20220427-130752_Gallery.jpg

My first question is why is it so low? Is the bass going to sound dirty or muddy? Is your electrical good? This is my current electrical.

View attachment 37877
Why is what so low?

My electrical is a stock 90a alternator. Big three. Stock group 124R battery. These things are temporary. AGM going up front. Possibly in the back as well and I have located a 250a alternator for the Elantra.

Why is what so low?

My electrical is a stock 90a alternator. Big three. Stock group 124R battery. These things are temporary. AGM going up front. Possibly in the back as well and I have located a 250a alternator for the Elantra.

Why is the signal to noise ratio so low on that Cab22? That's lower than my SFB3K that I used to have and that sounded dirty.

I know, I know... I am saying, did they rate the sn ratio high on the SIA or do you think that is legit. 108db is pretty good for an amplifier. Perhaps too good?

I'm not saying that the SIA is the end all and be all of amps but here's a story that happened on Thursday night at the shop. My friend has two 12" Deaf Bonce 3012's in a Deaf Bonce aak6000.1 (Korean) in his Charger. My buddy who owns the shop thinks so highly of the SIA3500 that he got the meter out and wanted to see which amp metered higher with the two Deaf Bonce 12's. We were going to run his subs with a long speaker wire off of my amp after he metered the Deaf Bonce amp. My buddy thinks so highly of the SIA that he legitimately thinks the SIA will outperform the Korean 6K. He's been in the game for over 30 plus years. Unfortunately, his laptop was having issues so the test will have to wait.

You get hung up on the word Outlaw. If it was Sealed vs. Unsealed then I don't think you would look down on it so much. Like I said, when people get a demo they don't put their head against the windshield.
The only word that I'm concerned with is "standard", but I'm not getting into this with you again. It's been explained so many times. I don't know why you would rather argue for hours than shut your damn door and measure again.

The only word that I'm concerned with is "standard", but I'm not getting into this with you again. It's been explained so many times. I don't know why you would rather argue for hours than shut your damn door and measure again.

Why would I do testing that way and then go compete in a different way? So you want numbers with the meter on the windshield and my doors and windows up? I've yet to go to a competition where they meter like that. Even thirty second music runs aren't done that way. Some organizations even put the meter 6 feet away from the passengers door. Some do headrest scores which is probably the right way IMO. My friend with a standard actually meters higher with the meter on the windshield. Why don't you just open your door and meter once. There is no "Standard" as you like to say. I compete in USACi so I do testing that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...