JP23 or ?

Dammit Bobby are you hitting the bottle again?

Cool has the SIA amp and even says so himself. If he likes his Cab better then he likes his Cab better. Everyone has a different opinion. I could be wrong but he didn’t say the SIA was bad or that it didn’t put out power, he just thinks the Cab sounds better and therefore is his choice.

OMG are you still on this Fi build thing? How many times have you been told some parts can only come from overseas? Geez dude relax

Dammit Bobby are you hitting the bottle again?

Cool has the SIA amp and even says so himself. If he likes his Cab better then he likes his Cab better. Everyone has a different opinion. I could be wrong but he didn’t say the SIA was bad or that it didn’t put out power, he just thinks the Cab sounds better and therefore is his choice.

OMG are you still on this Fi build thing? How many times have you been told some parts can only come from overseas? Geez dude relax

Not drinking, yet. Cool constantly says that he doesn't like the SIA and that the Cab is better. He doesn't even have the Cab 45. He constantly shitts on other people's equipment for no reason. Maybe it makes him feel better about himself IDK. I literally drive by Fi and there are pallets of parts outside that say Made in China. I'm guessing that the coils are American. Cool likes to run his mouth yet he can't post any builds or meter scores. Just another keyboard Cowboy. I've posted three builds and meter scores.

Okay I will bite WHERE did I **** on other peoples equipment in THIS THREAD! THE ONLY equipment I **** on was the SIA I OWN PERIOD!

Fi subwoofers have Chinese parts how many times have I said that! The coils and the steel are US. They are at least handmade in the US with US workers vs being made in China by workers making 2 bucks an hour or something . That is a major reason why I like them!

The Cab-45 is just the bigger version of the Cab-22 nothing more. I've heard the Cab-45 IN PERSON! The ONLY REASON it isn't sitting here is because I am having to do 500 dollars worth of Steering Parts like the rack & pinion since it went boom with only 76K on it. Otherwise it would be sitting here and installed by now.

I am NEVER GOING to post a BUILD WITH PICTURES! How many fecking times do you have to be told that! I DO NOT CARE about meter scores! I am no longer 18 years old and have no reason to do that kind of "my stuff is louder then your stuff". If people want to do builds like that more power to them. I don't have the money nor do I care anymore. Competitions are cool and all but I prefer daily listening to burps. People here have seen pictures privately of what I own and installed outside of here. You will never see them nor will anyone else I do not trust period. Pictures give off geo tag locations very easily. Not gonna happen.

You can call yourself the trigger man all you want but you get triggered so easily even others have said so around here.

I have told you before in one of your threads that what you are doing was impressive no doubt.

JFC!

Okay I will bite WHERE did I **** on other peoples equipment in THIS THREAD! THE ONLY equipment I **** on was the SIA I OWN PERIOD!

Fi subwoofers have Chinese parts how many times have I said that! The coils and the steel are US. They are at least handmade in the US with US workers vs being made in China by workers making 2 bucks an hour or something . That is a major reason why I like them!

The Cab-45 is just the bigger version of the Cab-22 nothing more. I've heard the Cab-45 IN PERSON! The ONLY REASON it isn't sitting here is because I am having to do 500 dollars worth of Steering Parts like the rack & pinion since it went boom with only 76K on it.

I am NEVER GOING to post a BUILD WITH PICTURES! How many fecking times do you have to be told that! I DO NOT CARE about meter scores! I am no longer 18 years old and have no reason to do that kind of "my stuff is louder then your stuff". You can call yourself the trigger man all you want but you get triggered so easily even others have said so around here.

I have told you before in one of your threads that what you are doing was impressive no doubt.

JFC!

The baskets are Chinese.

Really?

Enough ALREADY! Talk about ruining Thx's thread about amplifiers with your bs attacks.

Attachments

• Fi.png
    Fi.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 11

The Cab-45 is just the bigger version of the Cab-22 nothing more. I've heard the Cab-45 IN PERSON! The ONLY REASON it isn't sitting here is because I am having to do 500 dollars worth of Steering Parts like the rack & pinion since it went boom with only 76K on it. Otherwise it would be sitting here and installed by now.

I am NEVER GOING to post a BUILD WITH PICTURES! How many fecking times do you have to be told that! I DO NOT CARE about meter scores! I am no longer 18 years old and have no reason to do that kind of "my stuff is louder then your stuff". If people want to do builds like that more power to them. I don't have the money nor do I care anymore. Competitions are cool and all but I prefer daily listening to burps. People here have seen pictures privately of what I own and installed outside of here. You will never see them nor will anyone else I do not trust period. Pictures give off geo tag locations very easily. Not gonna happen.

You can call yourself the trigger man all you want but you get triggered so easily even others have said so around here.

JFC!

You shitt on the guy with SKAR equipment just the other day. Man up and own it. Then you started crying when he said that you ran pyramid and boss.

JFC!

Thx was asking me about the SIA and you just couldn't stop yourself from chiming in. He was asking me bro not you. You aren't impressed because you are underpowering your subs. Think about it kid.

Screenshot_20220428-114013_Chrome.jpg

LOL you know how many people say that around here about that company yet you attack me for it,lol talk about laughable! I never **** on his equipment directly nor would I never said those words it isn't there at all, what I said was Skarbage isn't know for being accurate period! Nor did I start crying when he said that I laughed at how stupid of a comment it was.

Take your BS elsewhere and leave his thread alone.

Last edited:
LOL you know how many people say that around here about that company yet you attack me for it,lol talk about laughable! I never **** on his equipment directly nor would I never said those words it isn't there at all, I said was Skarbage isn't know for being accurate period! Nor did I start crying when he said that I laughed at how stupid of a comment it was.

He even responded to you calling his equipment Skarbage. There was no point in you referring to his equipment as Skarbage. Then you got pissed when he responded with the Boss and Pyramid joke. Nobody knows what you run because you won't post pics. For all we know it's all talk. Then you had to talk shitt about the SIA when Thx was talking to me. And yes the Fi baskets are Chinese.

LOL you know how many people say that around here about that company yet you attack me for it,lol talk about laughable! I never **** on his equipment directly nor would I never said those words it isn't there at all, what I said was Skarbage isn't know for being accurate period! Nor did I start crying when he said that I laughed at how stupid of a comment it was.

So you indirectly shitt on his equipment. Wtf is the difference? The OP took it as you shitting on his equipment. That's all that matters. And you couldn't man up and apologize. Pathetic.

He was garnering opinions he even said so. He told me thanks privately. I own one so WHY wouldn't I give an opinion on it! Just like if you owned one of something you would as well or if you have heard something you would which you have done many times around here we all have. Also the claimed RMS is 1,000 watts on the Fi everyone said "Oh a SIA 3.5K should do those nicely" even the dealers said that but they were wrong no biggie to me they are just craving more power. And being called kid you really think that stuff or names bother me? Or people like you in RL or here?

For the last fecking time! I will NOT POST PICS PUBLICLY! Buck has seen the pics, Cliff has seen the pictures, even Thx has seen a picture of what I am running privately.

Just can't help yourself can you.

So piss off and leave his thread alone. Back to the "is someone posting? Nope okay then." routine because I have no need to respond anymore to your garbage or ruin his thread anymore.

He was garnering opinions he even said so. He told me thanks privately. I own one so WHY wouldn't I give an opinion on it! Just like if you owned one of something you would as well or if you have heard something you would which you have done many times around here we all have. Also the claimed RMS is 1,000 watts on the Fi everyone said "Oh a SIA 3.5K should do those nicely" even the dealers said that but they were wrong no biggie to me they are just craving more power. And being called kid you really think that stuff or names bother me? Or people like you in RL or here?

For the last fecking time! I will NOT POST PICS PUBLICLY! Buck has seen the pics, Cliff has seen the pictures, even Thx has seen a picture of what I am running privately.

So piss off and leave his thread alone. Back to the "is someone posting? Nope okay then." routine because I have no need to respond anymore to your garbage or ruin his thread anymore.

Keep shitting on people's equipment kid. It says more about you then the equipment. You don't have the balls to post pics of your build. And people who don't meter are afraid because they know that they will get their little heart broken. The Car Audio scene in Vegas is mostly people over 35 and they compete all the time. It must **** that my little 4 - 8's are louder and hit lower than your high dollar Fi's. The SIA3500 is a great amp little boy.

Such passion. :)

Either way... whatever amp I go with, I am sure will pound a pair of 10's pretty well. I am still lacking knowledge on the whole half bridge and full bridge thing... Full bridge seem to be smaller in size but I don't know why one would choose one over the other.

And he thanked me publicly. What's your point? Just a hint for you kid. If somebody thanks you privately then they probably did it for a reason and want it kept private. Your beef with the SIA is that it isn't enough power for your subs and it isn't Korean. Nice reasons. 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...