JP23 or ?

I can tell you I am not impressed with it. I have one and I liked the Cab-22 amplifier better. Yeah the SIA line serves a purpose and what not. They do what they claim RMS wise, lots of power in a small setup and Sundown will stand behind their products like always. But I would rather have that half-bridge vs the full bridge of the SIA line. Talked to a couple people outside of here locally that have them from a Sundown dealer in GB they said same things that they were going back to a half-bridge setup. Hence why I am selling mine and going with the Cab-45 instead hopefully later this summer.

So you are pretty pleased with the SIA so far?

It is head and shoulders better than the SFB's or Taramps MD line. When I put it in my truck it was way cleaner and hit lower. My car audio buddy who owns his own shop and has been in the game for over thirty years has been recommending the SIA line to his customers after he heard mine. Clamping over 2,300 watts at 2.6 ohms tells me that it is producing power.

I can tell you I am not impressed with it. I have one and I liked the Cab-22 amplifier better. Yeah the SIA line serves a purpose and what not. They do what they claim RMS wise, lots of power in a small setup and Sundown will stand behind their products like always. But I would rather have that half-bridge vs the full bridge of the SIA line. Talked to a couple people outside of here locally that have them from a Sundown dealer in GB they said same things that they were going back to a half-bridge setup. Hence why I am selling mine and going with the Cab-45 instead hopefully later this summer.

Those people's electrical was probably lacking. User error is the main reason why full bridge amps fail. I'll put my amp and subs up against anybody. Watt for watt and cone area versus cone area. Come and show me that you can beat 148.9 @ 31 hz. with 200 sq. inches of cone on a Sundown SIA3500. I bet that I will meter higher than your two Fi on your Cab 45 and at a lower hz.

So you are pretty pleased with the SIA so far?

Cool hand Luke can't help but talk about an amp that he doesn't even have. Every post he makes he has to mention how he is going to buy a Cab 45. The SIA line is solid. They are coming out with an SIA 5K, 8K, and 16K. And they will sell like hot cakes.

Why don't you post some build pics and meter scores? You won't. Every post you make is Fi this and Cab that. Every post. I run this and I'm going to buy that. Post some pics and meter scores already. Enough talking. I've posted three builds with meter scores in the last two and a half years.

Hmm someone say something? Nope okay moving along then.

Yep don't blame you Thx. I don't care about scores or anything either. Main thing to me is having a decent loud but clean sounding setup.

Hmm someone say something? Nope okay moving along then.

Yep don't blame you Thx. I don't care about scores or anything either. Main thing to me is having a decent loud but clean sounding setup.

Post your build bro. You ain't got shitt. Go pay out the azz for your Cab amp. Of course you don't care about scores because your shitt isn't loud. How you liking them Chinese part Fi's? ASSEMBLED in America.

I'm not going for scores or anything... just more power than I need (headroom). This is a 3-way full active front with twin 10's in the ***... trunk lol. I just want loud and no distortion.

If you want to spend a shitt load of money for a Korean then that is your choice. I'll take my builder who has 30 years experience word for it when he says that the SIA line is good. If you want to take Cools opinion then have fun and waste your money.

I've been to competitions and have yet to see a Cab amp being run. This guy in Vegas is running a JP83 on his mids/highs. He has been in the game over 30 years. He's running sixteen Fi 10's. The only one in the World with Fi 10's. Fi doesn't even make 10's. He knows the owner of Fi. I would take the JP and SIA over the Cab22. Helll I would take the Smart3 over the Cab.

20220423_111453.jpg
20220423_112135.jpg

I've been to competitions and have yet to see a Cab amp being run. This guy in Vegas is running a JP83 on his mids/highs. He has been in the game over 30 years. He's running sixteen Fi 10's. The only one in the World with Fi 10's. Fi doesn't even make 10's. He knows the owner of Fi. I would take the JP and SIA over the Cab22. Helll I would take the Smart3 over the Cab.
I appreciate the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...