Jlw7 help

3-3.25 tuned from 32-35. use at least 1/3 the sd of the woofers.

Which is 84in^2 per so 168/3=56.

I'm gonna guess most of you guys never really read up Subwoofer t/s parameters and the basics..

I'm trying to help the OP not argue. I'm stating facts instead of a being appreciate I get attached like I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

I'm not coming down. You get up..

OP if you decide you want another box sell the one you have and I'll build you one with a money back guarantee minus shipping

I'm trying to help the OP not argue. I'm stating facts instead of application I get attached like I don't know wtf I'm talking about. I'm not coming down. You get up..
Good for you. Lets not ruin this guys thread since you attacked me 1st...just let it be for crying out loud.

ngbbs504a72c3b8430.jpg

due to popular demand

Very loud at low bass lines
Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
Yeah you need a different box. The current box is just a flex machine box. You need one that has good musical range 28-70hz. Try shoving wood inside the box to make it smaller and see how you like that, then if that doesnt work, get a properly designed sound quality ported box instead of a one whale note wonder

81f1167d96706fe20afd15534b1e3752.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Pic is here

Doesn't look too bad to me. Have you tried firing subs + port forward? Up? Often just changing aiming or position can be quite dramatic.

i'm taking bets. whos in? box is to big.. i have 50 bucks he looses .75 cubes and it sounds alot flatter and sounds alot better regardless of port area.
he'll need to lengthen the port or else the tuning will be in the high 30s or low 40s afterwards with just a cubic feet drop and nothing else done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.