Jetta build coming soon...

The car looks awesome Jeff! I think the current wheels look good on there but the gray ones are my favorite so far. The box and trunk layout looks great...I definitely need to hear this sometime. I haven't messed with the time alignment on my h/u yet, I've heard it takes a lot of the bass away? That's fine with me since I don't listen to rap/hip-hop all that much but when I do I want it to be LOUD, ya know? After all, there is a huge hole in my truck now so I might as well be loud every once in a while, right? Haha.

Thanks Kevin, yea it did take some bass away but I went into the settings and saw it put the sub at -12 and 50Hz. I raised it back to 0 and put it at 100HZ and adj the fronts also and with the bass knob and it pounds again. Those were the only tweeks I had to do. I still think I might get the schmidt wheels later this summer as they are just badass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

They are growing on me a bit.. Still thinking Schmidts sometime this yr.

Jettasideshot.jpg

sick ass german roller man

i love my afour but its a **** money pit =\

what suspetion did you use to tuck like that

im tried to tuck my s4 rims with vogtland coilovers and it didnt really turn out as planned

Came out to a surprise after golf league last night.

frontfender.jpg

I was getting it repsrayed and any dings and stuff fixed anyways so I just need to get a new fender.. Still pised me off to no end.

WTF? ***** man, ******** didnt stick around?
Nope nothing.. It happened between 3-9pm.. Def was pissed but really it is only isolated to the fender so I am sourcing an OEM one now. My cousin owns the bodyshop that is doing the work so I should be able to get it done pretty cheap. Still ***** ass for sure..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.