INSTALLING STROBE LIGHTS???

davidrh7

Does anyone know how to install "in-headlights" strobes by APC? i get it but i have no clue about wiring and connecting it to switch and battery. I have a box with a red and black wire coming out of it and i have a switch. where do i connect the red and black wires? thats all i need. thanks.-David Henley dhen85@msn.comemail me here

if i remember right you hook the red wire to the batery or any power source and the black just needs to be grounded. then you also need a switch for tnem right? that just goes in eihter of the wires. just run one of them into a switch and it should work. well good luck

Well u drill the hole an everything in the headlight an install all of that. now for the wiring. take the black one an ground it out on the car. an take the red one an run it in to the car where ever u goin to put the switch ( u may need to buy more wire an connect the extra wire to what it comes with). the switch they send u is cheap i tried mines with it an it melted in the car cause it cant take the load so go down to an electronics store an buy some good switches. ok take the red an connect it to one side of the switch an run a wire from the positive side of the battery an run it to the other side of the switch an it should work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.