• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 661
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Day after day, and car after car, I always run into the same problem...I need the color codes for my Dodge shadow. When I installed my Pioneer stereo in my Grand marquis

someone sent a perfect homepage with all color codes for all cars. It was so easy. But I lost this page and cannot find anything on the net at all. So bottom line is, that I need the color codes for Chrysler, I guess, coz it is not the same as in the Ford. I wish they would

make a standard in all vehicles. Thank you so much for an awesome " spot " on the net, with lots of qualified help.

THANKS, Michael

http://www.autosoundguide.com/

http://www.uci.net/~rmssound/wirecode.htm

Thats all I have hope you can find it..BTW If you take a battery and attatch a length of speaker wire to it you can touch the wires from the harness to locate the correct ground for a specific speaker..The speaker will make a little POP sound..Just make sure you have used a test light to find the constant power and and ground then the accessory power first so you dont inadvertantly blow your speakers while testing. I hadd to do it that way in my father-in-laws Dakota so he could swap decks.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.