In car dvd player with obd2

corolla k

im looking for aomething like what was in brians skyline in fast and furious 4. nothing ricer, i just using that as an example, i want a car dvd unit which can display my rev guage and car diagnostics as well. can anyone give me model numbers or sites where i could find them. i want a good brand like alpine, clarion or pioneer... all help greatly appreciated.

alright smart *** :p

not beng rude but...if i wanted a rev guage i would have asked for one....i think i know what a rev guage is.... ive had b18c engined civics, s14 silvia, s12 silvia, ae86 corolla and a few more...but the ones i mentioned above, i had a rev guage with shift light in all... sorry i didnt state that i wanted a digital rev guage... its what we call them here in ireland if thats what the laugh is about.....im just starting a new project and want a head unit i can plug into the obd2 and see the car diagnostics as well as it will be a nice touch with the look im going for....

That or you could try to hotswap a GTR HU into your car. Might need a little programming knowhow, so the carpc might be a better idea.

ahhh ok, i thought that there would be something like that made in japan already ha or alpine would have it built into one of there dvd headunits by now ha

might wanna try to get a hold of alpine or clarion in japan ,they may be able to help you .the electronics over there are way more advanced than in the states

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.