SOLD Image Dynamics 12 IDQ's v2s, Memphis MC-1000d, Memphis S-class shallow subs, nnbs bo

lastcall
10+ year member

lastcall
i planned on keeping some of this stuff, but some other things came up so i need to sell. everything isnt set in stone pricing wise but i would like to stay close to what im asking

i have 2 image dynamics 12 idq v2-d4s subs. excellent condition. were in my truck for about 6 months or so. one of the best sounding subs ive heard. $215 shipped for both or $110 shipped for one.

also have a 2 day old memphis mc-1000d amp. bough brand new from an authorized dealer. comes with the bass knob and is in excellent condition. $300 shipped obo with the bass knob. has warranty as well.

next i have the new shallow mount memphis Sclass 12's. these are rated at 500w rms and 1000w max. these are 1 hour old. bought these today from the same dealer. i just wanted to try them out. they are currently in the truck in the box. these hit really hard with still the good sound quality. retail for one is $259 each, asking $350 shipped for both.has warranty as well

the box is also for sale. excellent condition. fits 2 12's and has a black polyurethaned coating. fits right under the rear seat of a newer silverado/sierra crew cab. mounting depth is 6.5". both of the subs above, sound awesome in the enclosure. $200 shipped obo

christmaspics043du5.jpg

christmaspics045im3.jpg

christmaspics039pc5.jpg

christmaspics042fj8.jpg

7058.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.