Image Dynamics?

Image dynamics , stereo integrity, audiofrog, Dayton, audiomobile, JL, focal, hertz all make excellent sq subs.

The sql is pretty well known as the king of soud quality loud as far as available options currently. But they are power hungry and fairly large

Well I was referencing the stereo integrity sql. The idmax isn't exactly power hungry the morel Ultimo is much more power hungry
Really? I wouldn't expect the Morel to be power hungry. But I've never been able to afford them....lol

And the ID Max are power hungry. A friend of mine had a single ID Max 12 on 1000 watts and it needed way more. I think the ID Max could handle 1500-2000 watts

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
I could swear Ive seen those years ago. I wouldnt waste money on it
I may get a pair of his 6" woofers for the back. It's an extended cab pickup so the enclosure won't be as bad as a door with holes in it. Highs...
Can't go wrong with either sub, but the Brahmas seem to have a little more "oomph" down low. Obviously both subs do fine down low, but the...

About this thread

Battery expert 2023

CarAudio.com Recruit
Battery expert 2023
Antarctica
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from