Image dynamics id 8

When you ran the 4" port with these subs before were you getting any port noise?
These are pics from someone else truck that did a mock up to build a center console box but he never followed through. I like this and think imma try and build this for my truck. Subs against back wall facing up and port firing to side wall behind driver seat.
F490217B-139B-45FD-BC29-6EBF990ADA52.jpeg
8239D63F-B77B-403F-ADC3-288611763152.jpeg

Just a Thought as I was looking back at your pics.. Pic #2.. It looks like you could keep the same design you have and looks like you have plenty of height to work with before you meet the rear window line to gain more Cu Ft that you may be looking for? You would still have room to make a customized center console with dual armrest and maybe storage bin and cup holders outside also? Or leave alone so your amps still have some breathing room to stay running cool?

Just a Thought as I was looking back at your pics.. Pic #2.. It looks like you could keep the same design you have and looks like you have plenty of height to work with before you meet the rear window line to gain more Cu Ft that you may be looking for? You would still have room to make a customized center console with dual armrest and maybe storage bin and cup holders outside also? Or leave alone so your amps still have some breathing room to stay running cool?
Good thinking. I did think how I could use existing box and add to it but I’m just gonna do a completely new build. I’ll prob move my amps to behind one of the seats.

Good thinking. I did think how I could use existing box and add to it but I’m just gonna do a completely new build. I’ll prob move my amps to behind one of the seats.
Gotcha. I was just looking and thinking to add to the enclosure and seal off and go higher, which you could get more cu ft and use a shorter Aero possibly? And or have room to do a Dual Areo if needed? Try Save the Expenses? Just a Thought/

Gotcha. I was just looking and thinking to add to the enclosure and seal off and go higher, which you could get more cu ft and use a shorter Aero possibly? And or have room to do a Dual Areo if needed? Try Save the Expenses? Just a Thought/
I totally understand. I will definitely consider it an option.

Dang.. You could do a single 15" RSS390HE-22 sealed as they work in rather small boxes (PE claims 1.3 gross) wired to 1 ohm off something like a Ct sounds 2k would be sweet I bet..

Console style with the sub firing towards the back of the cab..
Have you ever heard a sub firing to the rear like that in a truck?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...