Im thinking of trading my JL Audio for these ... what do you think?

Take your **** talk and shove it back in the **** hole it came from.
See what he should of asked is what mic was used ? But seems to be normal for him to get cussed out lately lol.

See what he should of asked is what mic was used ? But seems to be normal for him to get cussed out lately lol.
Now I remember why I left this forum and left my job as an installer... y'all are the most arrogant, overconfident, egotistical know-it-all jackasses I've ever met in person and online. Not sure what it is about the car audio field that attracts these types but y'all are pathetic as **** and I can't stand to be around your types.

I had 2 10w3 v2s or 3s don't remember it was a about 9 years ago I bought them off the display floor at hifi buys in a vented box they built and they got loud and sounded good doing it. I had a soundstream 1700d on them so they were getting all they wanted in that respect. I wouldn't trade them for those punches I've ran Rockford stuff way back in the 90s when there stuff was probably a lot better then it is now. My experience is yes the power series like the old hx2s or power dvcs of that sane time period slammed but lacked in sq compared to the w3 and above stuff from jl. If u going Rockford find some hx2s they get real loud

Now I remember why I left this forum and left my job as an installer... y'all are the most arrogant, overconfident, egotistical know-it-all jackasses I've ever met in person and online. Not sure what it is about the car audio field that attracts these types but y'all are pathetic as **** and I can't stand to be around your types.
Cry much?

This is your 144? Lol bro that's a 135 at most. This is why people give you a hard time. You come on here saying bull ****, do you think this is legit?

This is your 144? Lol bro that's a 135 at most. This is why people give you a hard time. You come on here saying bull ****, do you think this is legit?

I can **** a 135 dude stfu seriously. Steve Meade did a 145 with a single 15 on 300 watts.... gtfo dude DB doesn't mean the same thing in your head as it does in reality.

I can **** a 135 dude stfu seriously.
Dude seriously get a clue. AC meters are on average 7db higher. Up to 10. If the mic shakes the score shots up even more. I'm not BSing you. I'm telling you the gods honest truth. That is not as high as you think it is. A 12 like that on that power WILL NOT do a 144 in a trunk unless it's a no bandwidth meter only setup.

Dude seriously get a clue. AC meters are on average 7db higher. Up to 10. If the mic shakes the score shots up even more. I'm not BSing you. I'm telling you the gods honest truth. That is not as high as you think it is. A 12 like that on that power WILL NOT do a 144 in a trunk unless it's a no bandwidth meter only setup.
And you forgot the two most important ******* factors: TRUNK GAIN and the BOX.

And you forgot the two most important ******* factors: TRUNK GAIN and the BOX.
Don't forget the one most important factor of all. Not a legit meter. Might as well used a radio shack boom stick. My 8 could pull that score on a AC meter. Seen a guy do a 155 on one with a blown sub. Go find a termlab and get your feelings hurt.

Don't forget the one most important factor of all. Not a legit meter. Might as well used a radio shack boom stick. My 8 could pull that score on a AC meter. Seen a guy do a 155 on one with a blown sub. Go find a termlab and get your feelings hurt.
Bulllshit the meter was calibrated fine and the only person to hit a 155 had 4 15" DC Level 4s on two DC 5k's. Keep hating bro. We didn't charge people $25 to meter their **** with a broken meter.

Bulllshit the meter was calibrated fine and the only person to hit a 155 had 4 15" DC Level 4s on 10k watts. Keep hating bro. We didn't charge people $25 to meter their **** with a broken meter.
It's not the point of being calibrated. It's the point of it uses a microphone. It's all about pressure now. When the AC meter was the meter it didn't take much to be at 150 plus. Totally different now.

Stop arguing and try it for yourself. If you don't want to try just stop talking BS. Anyone on here knows you are clueless after they watch that video.

I was taking your side. Don't get all true grit on me. I was thinking of leaving also, lol think I'll stick around.

I was taking your side. Don't get all true grit on me. I was thinking of leaving also, lol think I'll stick around.
Wasn't talking about you. I was generalizing. Sorry for the confusion but him and people like him can **** off. Everywhere I went nobody could believe what I was running. My single 12 outdid most everybody's 15s. People simply would not believe me until I showed them what was in the trunk. They'd pull up next to me "hey bro you got some 15's back there?" "no man just a 12" **shits pants** "No way!" The meter proved what I was hitting, the **** was the loudest ******* single 12 I ever heard still to this day, but 144 is impossible? My ***. 144 isn't hard to hit especially if you know what you're doing. It's not even a good score. But for a single 12 it's an amazing score and I get hated on to no end. **** the haters and the non believers. They didn't hear it, they didn't design it, they didn't build it, they didn't meter it, so they can stfu and go hate on themselves for *******.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.