I'm hooking up 3 type r alpine 12 inch subs

No. That Belva is rated at 3000 at 1 ohm. 3 times the power of the amp that you want. You'd be pushing the subs with about 1000 watts each instead of about 300 each

Buying a name in Rockford. From what the other guy that recommended it, he said it does rated power. I'm gonna be running a hifonics amp, it's cheap and does rated power also.

I think the Sundown matches up better for you though. The Soundqubed is more powerful. You'd have to watch your gains. I'm not sure how the type rs are with over powering them. Not sure how much they can actually take

you can find threads of anyones amps going up in smoke. im by no means telling you to get the belva. im giving you options so that you dont have to get robbed by the rockford name. run a hifonics brutus brx2400.1 its cheap its NOT going to give you all 2400w i dont care what anybody says but it will get you close. if you want to get teh power you need for cheap any buy a good amp. get a sundown a dc a soundqubed a incriminator or something like that they are as good if not better than rockford and they are way cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.