Im broke because of this build.

36cu.ft total outside volume, each sub is 1.5 sealed and 1.7 ported port is 6in wide and 24in long, 10.25 tall

same exact specs as the desire street pawn van that does 159.5 with 10 of these subs on 5kw rms

36cu.ft total outside volume, each sub is 1.5 sealed and 1.7 ported port is 6in wide and 24in long, 10.25 tall
same exact specs as the desire street pawn van that does 159.5 with 10 of these subs on 5kw rms
I beleive the st pawn van has a tad over 5kw. There using a Z2LV and said they clamped @ alittle over 10k. That is until they add the other amp. Still looks sick tho. It seams you sealed/ported ratio is alittle smaller then mine. But you should more the make up for that with twice the subs. I cant wait til we are both done so we can compare notes.

Last time I read I thought they only had a Z1 on 16v, and I thought the Z1 put out 5k at 14v. Either way, And I think my sealed/ported are smaller than yours because I plan on running more power, ~1200w RMS per sub.

CIMG2523.jpg

CIMG2525.jpg

CIMG2531.jpg

I beleive the st pawn van has a tad over 5kw. There using a Z2LV and said they clamped @ alittle over 10k. That is until they add the other amp. Still looks sick tho. It seams you sealed/ported ratio is alittle smaller then mine. But you should more the make up for that with twice the subs. I cant wait til we are both done so we can compare notes.
Actually they clamped over 12000 watts and do 161+ now lol

are you going to cover that buss bar on your battery with anything? thats a pretty big peice of copper to short out on ****

No, Im not. Theres nothing even remotely close to the battery thats metal.

Why dont you ask Ford why they didnt put covers over their battery terminals, wouldnt want them shorting on anything either.

Man, next time I make it down to Jacksonville, I'd really like to meet you. You do some high quality work! I've got enclosure and construction and install down... now I'm working on the arts of carpeting, fiberglassing and whatnot. I've been impressed by your work and this truck is shaping up to be pretty sexy. Can't wait for more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.