IB Install Help?

there is a thread called infinaty baffled. look it up. From what I understand, woofers mounted on the baffle separating the cabin and trunk and everything is sealed. the front waves and back waves never meet. blah blah. dont know jack. talking out my ass i guess.

oh and the subs take less power to push they to the physical limits I think...

you can do it!!!!
Im sure I could just need to know where to start then Ill go from there...

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

there is a thread called infinaty baffled. look it up. From what I understand, woofers mounted on the baffle separating the cabin and trunk and everything is sealed. the front waves and back waves never meet. blah blah. dont know jack. talking out my ass i guess.
oh and the subs take less power to push they to the physical limits I think...
Ill look it up... that much I understand lol

if thats so, I would do the 15's
True just like smaller woofers lol... I was gunna check out the Fi IB3 but of course you cant cuz they never have **** up for their subs! I havent ever been able to read anything on their site cuz its always down lol...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.