IA DP 15" truck work log...

Looks like the volume could have been calculated?

Smart man! It was in the area of 5 cubes if I recall, little less if anything. I always knew those things would come in handy, lol. I haven't done any work on the box lately but I'll probably go back down today and hopefully finish it up. I was waiting on the DP to get here so I could make sure it would fit and what not. I did a couple test fits when I got the DP and it should work absolutely perfect!! I was really happy with how it looked!

So be on the lookout for more pictures coming tonight some time!!

Jon

Sorry guys. Parents took both of the camera's. Idk if I'm gonna work on it till after then though. Kinda lost the initiative to finish it. I'm sure it'll come back as soon as I get the dust cap for the DP. Be on the lookout for an update in 2-3 days!

Jon

boooooi would'vebought it had it been the right price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Lots of people were interested in it. Kinda wish I had kept it and not gotten the Atomic, I know several people who wanted the W7 and very few who are even interested in the AP. Check ebay, that is were I got mine from. Paid in the area of $280-$290. Don't remember exactly how much now..

Jon

Got the camera back so as promised some more pics. Didn't do a lot of work today but a little bit. Enough blabing and on with the pictures...

Sub recess...

BOXDP23.jpg

Port shape and front baffle...

BOXDP24.jpg

Front baffle...

BOXDP25.jpg

Again front baffle.

BOXDP26.jpg

Sub in its soon to be home...

BOXDP27.jpg

Look at the butt on that thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BOXDP28.jpg

MMMMM Quad coils //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

BOXDP29.jpg

Pic of the recess...

BOXDP30.jpg

Again pic of the recess....

BOXDP31.jpg

Not bad for a couple hours work. I screwed up on the the rings for the recess, had to cut into my good sheet of MDF to make em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Owell, it didn't cost me anything so I can't complain to much.

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.