IA DP 15" truck work log...

Here is after several hours work with 2 friends. The other box you see is what I had the Atomic in...

BOXDP18.jpg

The recess will be for the amp. Its to deep right now but I'll fix that tomorrow. The amp will be flush with the front baffle when its done.

BOXDP19.jpg

Another shot of the amp rack.

BOXDP20.jpg

Over all I'm a little worried but I'm quite sure my original plan will work. I need to pull it apart and fix a couple "goofs" in it but thats no big deal. I'm DEFFENETLY glassing the next box I try like this!!!!!!!!! No doubt in my mind. After all the trouble this one has caused me I know glassing will be easyer!!

Let me know what you'll think!

Jon

looks really good man! I cant wait to see the sexy DP in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think you should glass this box anyway just to be sure you dont shake all them lil pieces apart. very tricky build good job,

next job a driveway?

When does the DP suppose to arrive? I would track it but i forgot what i did with the tracking slip. Probably still in my truck

Its says its on the truck right now. So I'm just waiting for the truck to show up.

More pics are on the way, maybe in another hour or so I'll put some more up. Looks like the box will be 3.6@32Hz with about 49"^2 of port.

Jon

Update!

I haven't worked on it yet today but this is what I did get done yesterday before the DP arived!

Wonder what those are for???

BOXDP21.jpg

Hmm what idiot puts packing peanuts in an enclosure???

BOXDP22.jpg

All filled up!

IADP23.jpg

Thats a lot of peanuts!!!!!!!

IADP24.jpg

I forgot what the gross volume was but my net should be 3.6@32Hz

I'm having a little bit of trouble with the port, its not going to be as big as I wanted but owell. I guess I should be happy that I can even fit the DP in the truck let alone get a lot of port area!

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.