I NEED HELP

Participant count
  • Participants list

Dequavius

CarAudio.com Newbie
about 6 months ago I replaced the speakers in my 04 ram 3500. and now only one of them works i took the speakers out and there's still power too them and i tried putting it back in and rewiring it but still nothing so i am wondering what could be causing those 3 to have stopped working they have also barely been used as the truck was only used for a short while before beiong parked for the winter and only went back on the road about a month ago i used KENWOOD KFC-6966S AND KENWOOD KFC-1666S if that helps. thanks for any help!

I was just watching a YouTube video the other day where the guy had a Ram pickup and said that if one speaker stopped working, they all stopped working! Not sure how true it is, but he explains it in the video if you can find it.

I was just watching a YouTube video the other day where the guy had a Ram pickup and said that if one speaker stopped working, they all stopped working! Not sure how true it is, but he explains it in the video if you can find it.
thanks if you have the video link handy somewhere can you send it. if not all good. although half of the speakers area still working

This is a hard one. My guess is bad head unit. Can you pull the head unit out, cut all of the speaker wires, connect one set of them directly to a speaker. If it works, you have a dead short. If it doesn’t, you have a bad head unit

This is a hard one. My guess is bad head unit. Can you pull the head unit out, cut all of the speaker wires, connect one set of them directly to a speaker. If it works, you have a dead short. If it doesn’t, you have a bad head unit
thanks again for the help i really don't like the head unit that is in that truck anyway so ill probably just get a new one anyway and if that doesn't fix it then it would have to be a dead short right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...