I Need Help with my Car Audio System!!

Participant count
  • Participants list
I Have a 1999 Cadillac Escalade with a Pioneer Flip out CD/DVD player, with Bose Surround Sound, Playstation as my AV input, and also 3 JL subs and 2 kicker amps in a custom fiberglass box. System is sweet, and i am having a problem with the Radio. Movies play perfectly fine, and so does the Playstation. But when i turn on my Radio, i get no sound or signal. It worked for 1 year i had the truck then all of a sudden 1 week ago it went out.

It might be something simple, but if anyone has suggestions or is close to the Cherry Hill,NJ area and is willing to take a look and help me out with my problem with my Audio System that would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.