I need guidance on wiring my PPI 900.4

Participant count
  • Participant list
Funny you guys mention a gun safe, thats where I stored them awhile ago. I have those packets as well and put them in the oven when the change color. I will do a " big 3" on the car but thats about it. I will probably sell the Zed's , I dont need them. I remember getting the upgraded" chipset for the 4ch.

Attachments

• gunsafe.jpg
    gunsafe.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 26
Funny you guys mention a gun safe, thats where I stored them awhile ago. I have those packets as well and put them in the oven when the change color. I will do a " big 3" on the car but thats about it. I will probably sell the Zed's , I dont need them. I remember getting the upgraded" chipset for the 4ch.
I have an American Security Burgular safe. Its about 5ft-9" tall and approx 4ft wide. Its pretty full with other goodies atm.. LOL My other Hobby I guess??Had to cut the door frame out and rebuild it to get it in the Master Closet and bolt it down with Concrete inserts bolts and washers. Big 3 is a great idea.. i highly recommend on any car to be honest. A decent AGM and a small 600.1 to 1k class d substage and that 900.4should do just fine.. as for those amp??? LOL .. 5 months ago and Id take them... Im up to almost 75 amplifiers again and not in a real need anymore... If you had a couple BTS 7600s or 7300s.. Id deff been interested.!! Or Mean Machine 99s

Nice Safe by the way

Those two amps prob worth the price of a good used car here in TX:D Deff beautiful amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...