I need guidance on wiring my PPI 900.4

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would run this sub for the money wired to 4 ohms on the amp. Later if you decide to want a little more out of it... you can purchase a dedicated 1 ohm stable amplifier for it
https://soundqubed.com/product/hds2-2-series-600w-subwoofer/
I like the HD series CDT speakers. These do really nice up front
https://www.woofersetc.com/c-172-sp...170w-rms-2-way-component-speakers-system.html
https://soundqubed.com/product/hds2-2-series-600w-subwoofer/
Not sure what happened to my posting of the DVC 2 ohm ten inch sub??? Shows a 6.5?? LOL What in the world??

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Must I go for a ported design?? The sealed is smaller and obv takes less space in my trunk. Also, the HD series CDT has that tiny crossover. can I mount that inside the door panel on the moisture barrier??

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Must I go for a ported design?? The sealed is smaller and obv takes less space in my trunk. Also, the HD series CDT has that tiny crossover. can I mount that inside the door panel on the moisture barrier??
Ported for the sub.YES...Sealed enclosure will yield poor results and not recommended for that sub..Takes more power for a sealed enclosure than a ported or Aero-ported enclosure to get a sub moving.I would not mount any crossover inside the door. Just under the dash on each side of the car is best keeps from moisture damage and easy access to replace if needed

Damn, forgot I had these amps in basement. Don't think my Camry alternator can handle them though..

Attachments

• CAM00494.jpg
    CAM00494.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 30
Hmm if you want to dump that PPI lemme know. Kinda curious which one it is as well. With any luck will be picking up some old school stuff like that this summer hopefully.

Damn, forgot I had these amps in basement. Don't think my Camry alternator can handle them though..
You need to wrapp those in some plastic with a small plastic jar of Desiccant or Silica Desiccant packs to keep the moisture from getting inside on the boards and also prevent any rust pits from moisture. They make some for gun safes

Hmm if you want to dump that PPI lemme know. Kinda curious which one it is as well. With any luck will be picking up some old school stuff like that this summer hopefully.
I have quite a few Old school amps Ill be unloading soon.. most available now to be honest. Which PPI you asking about??I have a few. PC250(2) PC275(1), Special Editions A250, A275.. I could unload one of those Phantom 1000.1ds

We have one of those restaurant ones and the bags we have are freaking huge for it and the length is set to w/e you need it to be. Yeah I know you have some. I have to wait on some stuff to possibly go through. If it doesn't then I am SOL until I pay off my CC's. Prices have gone through the roof as it is on everything. Old School amplifiers are 3-5 times higher then they used to be 2 years ago but tis the times.

We have one of those restaurant ones and the bags we have are freaking huge for it and the length is set to w/e you need it to be. Yeah I know you have some. I have to wait on some stuff to possibly go through. If it doesn't then I am SOL until I pay off my CC's. Prices have gone through the roof as it is on everything. Old School amplifiers are 3-5 times higher then they used to be 2 years ago but tis the times.
I wouldnt be asking for Meat and Potatoes pricing to be honest.. Just a fair price shipped. Ive had my fun with the majority, Keeping a couple old amp installs though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...