i need a box, this weekend

shoot man, if you were in NC, id build you one for 25 bucks, you buy the materials of course. I like the instant gratification of a new box build. Good luck man.

^ i would, but i just started school, and have NO time. and because of what happened with the shop around here, im out a week so no i really have no time, i just wanna get someone to build it for me asap

^ thats between work and school fool. but thanks for pointing that out. wow ur a genius to speak before you know facts good for you, you look an idiot

on another note, i just got a guy today between classes thats going to do it. but thanks for the help

^ thats between work and school fool. but thanks for pointing that out. wow ur a genius to speak before you know facts good for you, you look an idiot
on another note, i just got a guy today between classes thats going to do it. but thanks for the help
Lol and you're online again wasting time.

And yes, I look an idiot, big time.

You come on here and post, you can't say you have no time.
Um. You can post while doing homework, at work, or in class. I'm pretty sure it'd be difficult to be in class while building a subwoofer box.

I never understood why there's so much hate on wanting to buy a custom box. If you have the money to burn, go for it. Fun as it is I readily admit I trust the professionals more than myself.

^ i dont mind payin the money its whatever. if its nice idc.

but i also dont trust myself, i never did it, but could most likely figure it out. but still, if i have the dough, id rather spend it and pay a pro.

but i guess i have all the time in the world to do anything and everything

Try this call a friend of mine in Pennsylvania

Bill O’Brian of O’Brian Audio in Hummel’s town maybe he can help you out

717-566-2097

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.