2004 Sierra Box Designs (Under Seat)

Participant count
  • Participant list

GetLikeMe
10+ year member

Stuntin' is a Habbit!
SoCal
Just got truck out the shop looking to do a nice system under the seat. I dont want nothing all gotti just somthing simple and clean so I'm keep it under the seat. Just curious to see if anyone has any designs of boxes they have done for trucks like this. Any help/Ideas are welcome, Thanks.

Truck:

0629091852a.jpg

0721091840.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So flat can be synonymous with bright? I assumed otherwise…shows my level of understanding. Speaking of mixing or mastering, the way it’s setup...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...
De radio van mijn seat Ibiza uit 2004 losgehad. En ny staat die op save mode en kan ik helemaal niks meer😬😬. Iemand een idee dit weer aan de...
Just need to check out the old one. no radio sound. but pops when turned on and off . Fuses look good
I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?

About this thread

GetLikeMe

10+ year member
Stuntin' is a Habbit!
GetLikeMe
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date