i am looking for an shallow mount speakers for my front,upgrade please advice?

mio

Jun 15, 2013
EUROPE
Hi good people, i have front speakers morel virtus nano 603 series which can handle up to 80w but they are very weak in terms of performance compared to my arc audio rs 6.0 rear they can handle up to 100w at least,

So my question is since in the front doors i have very little space and i can only fit shallow mount speakers , can you tell me thin or shallow mount speakers which can be simular in terms of space usage to morel virtus nano 603 but more powerfull in terms of performance and much better with higher sounding decibels as well...

brand is not important as long as quality is there thanks in advance.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
Hi good people, i have front speakers morel virtus nano 603 series which can handle up to 80w but they are very weak in terms of performance compared to my arc audio rs 6.0 rear they can handle up to 100w at least,

So my question is since in the front doors i have very little space and i can only fit shallow mount speakers , can you tell me thin or shallow mount speakers which can be simular in terms of space usage to morel virtus nano 603 but more powerfull in terms of performance and much better with higher sounding decibels as well...

brand is not important as long as quality is there thanks in advance.
Still some big deals to be had over to CDT website. They have some very fine looking shallow mount options for half off right now. Keep in mind nothing "shallow mount" is going to make low frequency like a deep woofer. Have reasonable expectations and use your crossovers appropriately.

mio

Jun 15, 2013
EUROPE
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi can you tell me what brands should i look and where exactly :)_? or brands and models?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Digital Designs or JL. Those are the the only shallow mounts that are worthy if you want decent bass.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
He’s wanting shallow door speakers.

Im not familiar with the CDT lineup but some damn good deals to be had. Image Dynamics also has a shallow component set, IDQ65CS. I really enjoyed my ID stuff over the years.

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005
Minot, North Dakota, United States

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds