Help me choose speaker,Audison thesis sax ii or jbl t595 - or something even better from jbl high end?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hi all , right now i swapped arc rs 6.0 for my front and i am fine with that much better than morel.
Unfortunately for my rear passenger i have no speakers left and i dont like morels at all.

So please help me choose high end reference class speakers ,
I am considering , Audison thesis sax ii or jbl t595 - or something even better from jbl high end/reference class it can be vintage as well as long as its Extremely good and reference class, i use to own pair of these amazing SPEAKERS?

Visit your local car audio shops and listen to a few speakers mate, you may not always get what you are after in relation to brands, models but most reputable speakers do tend to sound similar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This would be a decent amplifier to run on what you have. I would spend a little more and get the 460.4 if you can swing the extra funds. Ive...
Sub should be in the cargo area for best results. I'm skeptical about those unknown brand Chinese head units myself and would stick to known...
I am upgrading standard door & dash speakers in a VW T5 camper (2005) using a plug and play upgrade bundle, continuing with the two-way setup...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...

About this thread

mio

10+ year member
mio
EUROPE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from