FEATURED Hyundai Cilantro.. I mean Elantra!

I just ordered the Earthquake SWS 6.5" speakers. Gotta start somewhere right.
They don't look bad...I really thought about doing those in my kicks but I don't wanna do pods for the saturn since I'm hunting for an astro van 😂

Let us know how they sound

Last edited:
Just wanted to show this thing off. I am impressed at the surround on the 6.5" shallow speaker. The paperwork says it is capable of 1.5" of travel in EACH direction. We will see. Gonna run them as my band passed midbass from 80hz - 500hz. FS is 39hz so 80hz should be a good start. FS is 119hz on my 3" mids so I could start them as low as 360hz if I wanted.

So Subs @ -10hz up to 80hz, Midbass 80hz up to 500hz, Mids 500hz up to 8khz? Tweets ? IDK, will play with the top end after I REW and MIC it.

20230901-183215-HDR2.jpg

I just ordered the Earthquake SWS 6.5" speakers. Gotta start somewhere right.
Man they look nice, and the specs look fantastic and the price is decent? Earthquake still make some decent stuff. Its a hit or miss just like all the others. You got top tier and the lower end/entry gear. I still have an Earthquake EQ-7000 PXi that is a badd azzed piece of equipment. The lights are a bit bright for me, but its a nice preamp EQ man. Good stuff!!

Just wanted to show this thing off. I am impressed at the surround on the 6.5" shallow speaker. The paperwork says it is capable of 1.5" of travel in EACH direction. We will see. Gonna run them as my band passed midbass from 80hz - 500hz. FS is 39hz so 80hz should be a good start. FS is 119hz on my 3" mids so I could start them as low as 360hz if I wanted.

So Subs @ -10hz up to 80hz, Midbass 80hz up to 500hz, Mids 500hz up to 8khz? Tweets ? IDK, will play with the top end after I REW and MIC it.

20230901-183215-HDR2.jpg
Nice!!! Weird looking for sure. Cool though. Interested in how they do after tuning/dialing them in. Tweets I like to start @12k on the safe side for soft domes.. @Full Tilt Ill run my titanium or aluminums up to 15k usually( but I usually run a preamp EQ so I can tune on the fly so I dont have to go In and Out of the HU).

Football is on so I went out and installed my dual port USB adapter into the car. Top port is the Gray USB and the lower is the Black USB off the back of the radio. They work perfectly.

20230910-135522-HDR.jpg
Man.. that looks like it belongs there. Nice work. I dont get into too much of any sports these days myself. I guess due to the lack of seeing the laziness of like ftball guys taking theyre time walking up to the line of ***** azzed blocking or hitting. Too boring rather than action from MMA that I enjoy watching as most get down and actually try to win. Sports has just gotten too boring for me and a waste of my time watching. some of the best time to spend with the ladies that are in need of attention 👀 👀 🤣🤣

Man.. that looks like it belongs there. Nice work. I dont get into too much of any sports these days myself. I guess due to the lack of seeing the laziness of like ftball guys taking theyre time walking up to the line of ***** azzed blocking or hitting. Too boring rather than action from MMA that I enjoy watching as most get down and actually try to win. Sports has just gotten too boring for me and a waste of my time watching. some of the best time to spend with the ladies that are in need of attention 👀 👀 🤣🤣
I prefer MMA myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...