Amp harness for 2020 Hyundai Elantra?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are there wiring harnesses available to hook up an amp to a 2020 Hyundai Elantra stock head unit?
I havent seen one. Have you tried a search? Other than that, most useful would be an LOC. This should work for you using a Stock HU. I believe Ive linked this before to add a sub in your other threads? There are other LOC out there that a search on your end you should be able to find within your budget

Are there wiring harnesses available to hook up an amp to a 2020 Hyundai Elantra stock head unit?
If you can compare the OEM wiring harness to this item below, it may be what you need.
Screenshot_20230918-215934.png

What amplifier are you installing? Do you have the amplifier already/ Or are you looking and searching for one?
I'm still researching. Right now, I'm between the Kicker Key 200.4 (I love the idea of the auto-DSP functionality) or the Clarion XC2410 (since I'm familiar with this model). But I'm open to suggestions in the $200-$300 range.

Wrong! Instead of contacting them they have the same look up tool crutchfield uses. I found all those harnesses in 2 seconds regardless of if it is a Standard Elantra or Elantra GT. Same harnesses used.

Gee looks to be harness's right there!

Last edited:
Thanks. Well, I don't know exactly what I need. That's why I'm asking on here.
I would make a call, or send like Crutchfield or Sonic Electronix an Email or even Chat with them and see if they can help you get the correct wiring harness for your vehicle, so that there are no issues, and if they send the wrong one, Im sure they can send you another? That way there is no doubt you get the one you need man/? Thats what I would do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...