FEATURED Hyundai Cilantro.. I mean Elantra!

The Smart3 is out and the RF is back in. I opted to use the bass knob for the Taramps as it has no lights and it works perfectly. Took it for a test drive and I did every thing I could to murder those subs with the amp. It dropped to 12.3v one time at full tilt and the UltraCAP recovered quickly. The bass is LOUD, DEEP and LOW. I also adjusted one thing on the amp... I turned the Punch E.Q. from off to half way up so I guess that is roughly +9db at 45hz. Amp is crossed over at the head unit at 80hz. It made me smile again.

😁 🔊🔊

The Smart3 is out and the RF is back in. I opted to use the bass knob for the Taramps as it has no lights and it works perfectly. Took it for a test drive and I did every thing I could to murder those subs with the amp. It dropped to 12.3v one time at full tilt and the UltraCAP recovered quickly. The bass is LOUD, DEEP and LOW. I also adjusted one thing on the amp... I turned the Punch E.Q. from off to half way up so I guess that is roughly +9db at 45hz. Amp is crossed over at the head unit at 80hz. It made me smile again.

😁 🔊🔊
At the end of the day, that's all that matters!

I backed it down a bit and it still shut off. It's fine, I have a reliable sub amp to put back in there.
Deff an issue with that amp man., Thats a shame man. This one is on sale atm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...