FEATURED Hyundai Cilantro.. I mean Elantra!

This USB issue is getting worse. Just random pauses and often. I think an eXcelon DMX957XR will fit the needs really well.
Great looking unit.. I really like an HU with a built in fan. Im not fond of Touch Screen,as the Finger Prints are all over the face by the end of the day and having to wipe it down constantly drives my OCD Crazy. LOL

Great looking unit.. I really like an HU with a built in fan. Im not fond of Touch Screen,as the Finger Prints are all over the face by the end of the day and having to wipe it down constantly drives my OCD Crazy. LOL
My next hu gonna be a kenny...they're making some good looking ones

I bought my pioneer when I got back in cause they were always good back in the day...I'm over them now 😂 just gotta get a few other things done before I change hu
Man.. They used to make some Bad azzed HUs in the Day. Those old school Super Tuners were hard to beat. I chose Alpine when I got back in the game after a couple years out.

Man.. They used to make some Bad azzed HUs in the Day. Those old school Super Tuners were hard to beat. I chose Alpine when I got back in the game after a couple years out.
I came to alpine but the pioneer looked great on paper for $200...but only on paper 😂

I came to alpine but the pioneer looked great on paper for $200...but only on paper 😂
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :poop: I mean Most of them look pretty dammned awesome.. But..

Nicolas Cage What GIF by Arrow Video

Well I went up the hill, pulled the grill off the car, double checked all the connections in preparation for installing the cool red aluminum momentary button for the horn and ended up fixing the issue. Bad ground (so I added an eyelet connector and removed the paint from the bolt hole) then I fixed three other looses connections. The air horn works like a charm now!! Yay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...