FEATURED Hyundai Cilantro.. I mean Elantra!

Did you guys know they made these??? I think I may just get a pair!

Yeah, Madisound has carried them for a while. They used to be part of a comp set, but I don't see the comp set anymore. Really doesn't look like all that special to me. You have break up or ringing around 1.2khz, only 40wrms power handling, 4mm xmax isn't bad, but isn't great. For $170/driver, I'd want more than what they're offering.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.c...nd-16w/4434g-6.5-fiberglass-cone-woofer-each/

Yeah, Madisound has carried them for a while. They used to be part of a comp set, but I don't see the comp set anymore. Really doesn't look like all that special to me. You have break up or ringing around 1.2khz, only 40wrms power handling, 4mm xmax isn't bad, but isn't great. For $170/driver, I'd want more than what they're offering.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.c...nd-16w/4434g-6.5-fiberglass-cone-woofer-each/
I spoke too soon on asking Price and where to get those. Ill prob. just stick with CDT HD series then for the $ and power handling/ specs then. Thank you for the Info.!!

I spoke too soon on asking Price and where to get those. Ill prob. just stick with CDT HD series then for the $ and power handling/ specs then. Thank you for the Info.!!
I'm sure they sound great as does all Scan Speak stuff, but $170/driver is a lot when you have Dayton, Silver Flute and SB Acoustics selling pretty good drivers at the ~$70 price point.

Ive been Eyeballing these in the 6.5s

I liked my 4 PWX 10s. They were midbass monsters but pretty dull sounding. I would take Silverflutes over them. Mine sound amazing and have great midbass. I have a feeling Crescendo is going out of business. They have been out of stock on a ton of stuff for what seems like a year now.

I liked my 4 PWX 10s. They were midbass monsters but pretty dull sounding. I would take Silverflutes over them. Mine sound amazing and have great midbass. I have a feeling Crescendo is going out of business. They have been out of stock on a ton of stuff for what seems like a year now.
Thanks. That will save me from buying them then. Hopefully they will have a blow out sale on what stock they have left. they do always seem to be out of stock on items and or Pre-order at times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...