how would this setup do?

94yodapickup
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
jax fl.
ok i have an standard cab truck an i have some bucket seats so i have about an 10 inch gap between my seats an i plan on placing an xxx 15 were its firing in the box. u no were the magnet is all u can see. But any ways im doing this because i dont have much room behind my seats an i plan on using an 2 cubic ft box sealed with either the re 35 amp or an jbl 1200.1 an i was wonderin how this setup would sound im about 60spl/40sq

i wouldn't run the 15". if it were my truck i would run two 10"s in an isobaric enclosure because of lack of space. anyway, that is just an opinion, it is your truck, do what you wish.

my buddy did it with an audiobahn 12 high excursion it sounds realy good. he actualy mounted his amp to his headliner! its a very clean install. port your box, and dont forget to reverse polarity on the subwoofer when inverting! i would go for it. btw his is an 94 s10 and he took out the middle arm rest and the magnet sticks way out. its tits!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.