how to tell what a box is tuned to

it'd take me an hour min to take this box back out, what about gorilla glue?
Gorilla glue is weak sauce. Just use standard woodglue.

Surely somone on this forum would be nice enough to give you an old ported box. If I were you, that's what I would do because I don't think your woodworking skills are good enough to build a box even if somone provided you with an excellent plan.

Gorilla glue is weak sauce. Just use standard woodglue.
Surely somone on this forum would be nice enough to give you an old ported box. If I were you, that's what I would do because I don't think your woodworking skills are good enough to build a box even if somone provided you with an excellent plan.
Gorilla tape is the **** though

any certain improvements i should make note for the new one compared to this box?
Yes, get a design first, use 3/4" MDF, wood glue, predrill all screwholes and have someone who is good at box building help you.

Yes, get a design first, use 3/4" MDF, wood glue, predrill all screwholes and have someone who is good at box building help you.
I can see where your going with this but I really think the kid needs to have somone build it for him. I mean look at it....do you really think he should have the opportunity to build another one of those things?

I can see where your going with this but I really think the kid needs to have somone build it for him. I mean look at it....do you really think he should have the opportunity to build another one of those things?
zbrc5.jpg

The guy who made these should have stopped building, but he didn't.

After seeing this

SANY0060.jpg

Its kind of hard to take this kid seriously.

that box that had the 2 12s in it is part of the new ported box.
Yeah two different 12s

EDIT: wait you broke that box up to make ur new one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wait a second...you recycled your old box and used it to build your new box?
Are you joking about all this?
lol no, i got a random urge to build a box so i used what i had. there was some plywood leftover from remodeling the bathroom that i managed to use for the base, the rest is from scrapping the other sub boxes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.