most effecient box tuning for spl??

Participant count
  • Participant list

dumpin907
10+ year member

bout money
AK
theres a local comp. coming up june21. kinda wanted to see what numbers i can hit. going to make an spl box for my atomic apx15, what would you reccomend me tuning this box to? this going into a jeep cherokee. amp is a zx2500.1 as stated in my sig. any help would be great. thanks guys

hard to get help around here if youre not runnin Fi or the other popular brands. gl with the build.

how much room you have to work with? im guessing your gonna upgrade your electrical?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

dumpin907

10+ year member
bout money
dumpin907
AK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date