how to tell what a box is tuned to

can we get a round of applause?? that first box must have been a joke..theres no way you thought that was the right way to install..
Agreed on the joke part.

Everybody starts somewhere, no sense in posting pics of your first shitty diaper.

oh yea about what a box is tuned to, does that number have anything to do with it's loudest point? like if a box is tuned to 30 hz is it loudest at 30 hz? or what?

cause i've seen that the subs supposed to move less at it's tuned hz, if it has less excursion at that number i can't understand the point in it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Without a photo this is the best I could come up with, note the "physical port length" is at 22.5" and if you measured down the portwall to get...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.

About this thread

Hydrastas

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Hydrastas
NE ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date