How should i do this?

J10M23

direct and to the point thanks in advance for any help. i have a 2011 chrysler 300 that im looking to put two amps in and changing the speakers etc. however i cannot change the headunit by any means. the headunit controls the heated/cooled seats. the climate control. literally everything. how can i come up with the rca outputs for two amps? there probably isnt and preamp outputs on said unit? what should be done here. the right answer is not "seek professional help or have a professional do it" im going to do it myself thanks guys

x3,and add it before the stock amplifier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

im familiar with line out converters guys, ive installed about 10 pac locs in my life ive also worked with locs with built in line drivers. ive never used a multi channel loc and do you and do you recommend a specific one? i assume i would use a 4 channel loc and use a 2 channel amp for full range speakers leaving two channels for my monoblock? thanks again guys

quick question what type of amps and speaker/subs are you getting if money is not a problem a car like that i would want to have crystal clear sound.like the oem and i would pick up the best LOC out there or get a rf 360.2 of here

Get a intergration processor like the JL clean sweep, dont have be that one but its a example. You will be MUCH better off. Also Im sure you can go with a aftermarket HU, the mount will cost a few bucks though.

Get a intergration processor like the JL clean sweep, dont have be that one but its a example. You will be MUCH better off. Also Im sure you can go with a aftermarket HU, the mount will cost a few bucks though.
cost a few buck yea rite how about $1000 buck plus. the radio is a 8inch computer that control everything in that car he is going to need a processor and i recommend a good a$$ processor to keep that oem sound

LOL it sounds like it would be cheaper to run another HU in the glovebox,and go with that..Now the car manufactures are getting pretty bad for add ons..wow $1000 bucks man..Whew!! Can get some nice stuff with that kinda dough..Thanks ..I wont be buying a 300:eyebrow:

@audiobaun i think you good up to the 2010 models anything after that you going to have problems what i do notice is that all the new cars are come with these integrated computer and weird radios to make the aftermarket go out of business

as rf said, an aftermarket unit is absolutely out of the question. the oe unit controls EVERYTHING. i thought of putting an aftermarket in the glove box but that is entirely too tacky for me. popping my glovebox to turn volume up lol. as for what i plan on putting in it, id venture to say two 10's fire forward sealed from the trunk so i dont destroy the back up camera on the lid or the back up sensors. not sure on the speakers just yet. bob and AB are right down the street so prob a few ab amps. not sure yet. i have to get past the initial prob before i get the equipment. DCtC have you used the cleansweep before? looks promising and seems to do what i need, especially with 8v preouts RMS. quite impressive for a shortcut. 250$ for it though... thanks again guys. very helpful thus far.

Audison bit1 would also get you there. At the moment you have 4 or 5 options for good quality factory integration (RF, JL, Audison, and JBL off the top of my head...there is likely something else I am not thinking of). Zed Audio is working on something similar as well, but I would be shocked if it happened this year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.