How much would my system worth, if i wanted to sell it???

nofriends46
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have 2 12" Old Models Punch HE2 (800watt peak), Its sealed in a dual Alpine Box from my local shop and i have a Old model Punch 500a2 amp. This system never been used for 2 years, now i been using them for 5 months. I wanna sell them to buy some DJ sound systems for my turntables.

Be honest with your decision.... I was thinking between 500-700 for the whole thing?

The amp cost 500, the dual alpine box 150, each sub cost 200.

Which equals to... $1,050.

I don't think that much. I know it really *****, and I had to learn the lesson myself the first time, but once equiptment is a year or two old it really loses it's value. You might could get that locally, but I doubt it on the net because the shipping on a box is outrageous and if you do ship it UPS wil probably f*** it up anyway. You'd do better to try and sell it to some kids locally or something. Thats about the only way that you are gonna get that. Not trying to be a d**k or anything, just lettin you know how it is.

Yeh it probly will be very hard to even get 500$.like JT was saying. Another good point is its just Rockford stuff. Not to be rude or anything, but its not anything special for say. You find the right person and get lucky, you might be able to get a couple hundred for the amp. As far as the subs go, its very hard to resell old subs from my experience. When you are buying used stuff, you can never know what kind of condition the subs are in. After a year or two of playing a subwoofer at its full potential, in my opinion its usually going to be worn down a good bit. Oh well, good luck with your stuff man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.